Noobie Please Help Me>>thanks To People That Help - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
M-Series (M1, M3, M5, M6) General M-Series Discussion - If it does not fit into a more specific M Category above, please place it in here. In addition, previously archived M-Series discussion is located in this section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 05-19-2005, 02:27 AM
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
SaiKoE36 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to SaiKoE36
(Thread Starter)
Hey guys i just have a couple of questions for you guys.. I just recently bought a 96 E36 m3 so please answer that will apply to that car..

1. What type of suspension should i get?? I want to use it daily driven and also hitting turns hard.

2) I want to know what type of intakes are there? I heard of the dinan cai.. BUt i want to know id there is any more out there that are either better or as good for a cheaper price?

3)What type of chip should i get?

4)Anyone know who makes any Carbon fiber Front lips for the car?

5)What type of Exuast are out there? I want one that will sound good and also have the best performance???

THanks agian guys for helping me out...i jsut bought this car recently and have alot of fun with it and want to upgrade more parts. I appriate it..thanks

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 05-19-2005, 11:25 AM
Pandemonium Director

nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to nukeduster Send a message via MSN to nukeduster
Quote:
Originally posted by SaiKoE36@May 18 2005, 11:27 PM
Hey guys i just have a couple of questions for you guys.. I just recently bought a 96 E36 m3 so please answer that will apply to that car..

1. What type of suspension should i get?? I want to use it daily driven and also hitting turns hard.

2) I want to know what type of intakes are there? I heard of the dinan cai.. BUt i want to know id there is any more out there that are either better or as good for a cheaper price?

3)What type of chip should i get?

4)Anyone know who makes any Carbon fiber Front lips for the car?

5)What type of Exuast are out there? I want one that will sound good and also have the best performance???

THanks agian guys for helping me out...i jsut bought this car recently and have alot of fun with it and want to upgrade more parts. I appriate it..thanks
[snapback]345913[/snapback]
1.how much do you have to spend?

2. dinan is overpriced, get a k&n for $40 and call it a day.

3.turner motorsports makes good chips from what ive seen. price is around $250

4. -shrug-

5.borla, remus, magnaflow....

#3 (permalink) Old 05-25-2005, 02:15 PM
Super Moderator

dutchbmw has a reputation beyond repute dutchbmw has a reputation beyond repute dutchbmw has a reputation beyond repute dutchbmw has a reputation beyond repute dutchbmw has a reputation beyond repute dutchbmw has a reputation beyond repute dutchbmw has a reputation beyond repute dutchbmw has a reputation beyond repute dutchbmw has a reputation beyond repute dutchbmw has a reputation beyond repute dutchbmw has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to dutchbmw
I wanna add Hamann to point 5.

I thought M3's do already have an OEM front lip!!?

BMW '96 M3 (SOLD)
June 2005 Car Of The Month!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torque
I was just dropped off here by aliens one day. They got bored with me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > M-Series (M1, M3, M5, M6)