BMW Werkz banner

new M3....

2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  AZ325Ci 
#1 ·
one of the reps came in today to sell us some cleaning equipment, and he was driving a brand new M3.

........ have you seen the rear Led light clusters on them, GOD DAM they look soooooo sexy.....

19" rims, and drilled discs bigger than most wheels fitted to some family cars...

he had the Harman Karden sound system which sounded mint....

i want i want.... :w00t

#2 ·
very nice!!!!! I Heart M3's!!!

#3 ·
Originally posted by steveo86@May 10 2003, 01:39 PM
have you ever seen one of them Lambo's in your sig?

there was one parked up near to where i live, we were looking at it when we heard this bleep! and then this guy who was about 25 years old got in it and drove off...... (it was definatly his as one of his friends said his name, which was on his personal reg plate)

im not one to get jelious but, BASTARD! :f-u

#4 ·
Yeah, as I was walking out to my car after school (its right next to a highway), thinking I was all bad-ass cause I was driving a BMW, a brand new Murcielago roared past, it was that electric green color. It was sssooooooo hot, I almost schplooged in my pants!

#5 ·
Originally posted by fatty+May 10 2003, 05:45 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fatty @ May 10 2003, 05:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--steveo86@May 10 2003, 01:39 PM
have you ever seen one of them Lambo's in your sig?

there was one parked up near to where i live, we were looking at it when we heard this bleep! and then this guy who was about 25 years old got in it and drove off...... (it was definatly his as one of his friends said his name, which was on his personal reg plate)

im not one to get jelious but, BASTARD! :f-u [/b][/quote]
hahahah

#7 ·
Well you obviously would have the money to afford to dump all of that "petrol" in the tank, and you would probably have some bling-blingin SUV sittin on 22's to put all of your luggage in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.