my trunk sags like crap.... - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
BMW Forum BMW Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > M-Series (M1, M3, M5, M6)
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery / Showroom Auto Loans Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

M-Series (M1, M3, M5, M6) General M-Series Discussion - If it does not fit into a more specific M Category above, please place it in here. In addition, previously archived M-Series discussion is located in this section.

BimmerWerkz.com is the premier BMW Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2007, 12:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
General Chaos

Car: ///M3,Corolla
Photos:
SpeedInfusion has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to SpeedInfusion
my trunk sags like crap....

is it because i have no metal bar holding it up? ive searchd and found no solution

-shahid

Old 04-28-2007, 01:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Teh Peetsa Gai

Car: '86 325es, '87 535is
Photos:
ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond reputeldsbeaker has a reputation beyond reputeldsbeaker has a reputation beyond reputeldsbeaker has a reputation beyond reputeldsbeaker has a reputation beyond reputeldsbeaker has a reputation beyond reputeldsbeaker has a reputation beyond reputeldsbeaker has a reputation beyond reputeldsbeaker has a reputation beyond reputeldsbeaker has a reputation beyond reputeldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute
dude, did you take your spare out, or do you not carry one?
If you carry one, there should be a topper at the end of the bolt that keeps it centered and not flying all over your trunk. (it might be that silver piece that is rolling around in your wheel well). I'd have to take a pic to show you what I mean.

shit. brb.
'04 x3 3.0i: Wife's Bimmer (manual, woot!)
My BMW Blog
ldsbeaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 01:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Teh Peetsa Gai

Photos:
ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond reputeldsbeaker has a reputation beyond reputeldsbeaker has a reputation beyond reputeldsbeaker has a reputation beyond reputeldsbeaker has a reputation beyond reputeldsbeaker has a reputation beyond reputeldsbeaker has a reputation beyond reputeldsbeaker has a reputation beyond reputeldsbeaker has a reputation beyond reputeldsbeaker has a reputation beyond reputeldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute
okay. Here you go.
sorry to be a pic whore, I'm just really happy about how my trunk looks because it was DISGUSTING when I took ownership of the car.
Plus I love taking pictures of my cars.

Hey look! There's a part number!
Hope this helps.
My BMW Blog
Old 04-29-2007, 06:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
General Chaos

Car: ///M3,Corolla
Photos:
SpeedInfusion has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to SpeedInfusion
yea i know, but did u miss the biggest thing dude?? the metal piece which u screw that piece on isnt there...i duno how the hell the moron broke it or removed it...when u take out ur spare, there shold be a metal rod taht goes right down the center of teh spare....

and yea i do roll with a spare...but mine is bent, i need to get it refinished...
Old 04-29-2007, 09:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
Teh Peetsa Gai

Photos:
check to see if you have a spot for it to screw into. If so, I'll mail you one from my wrecked car. You can cut it down if needs be.
My BMW Blog
Old 04-30-2007, 11:40 AM   #6 (permalink)
Sodium Chloride

Car: 95 M3
Photos:
saltshaker185 is a splendid one to beholdsaltshaker185 is a splendid one to beholdsaltshaker185 is a splendid one to beholdsaltshaker185 is a splendid one to beholdsaltshaker185 is a splendid one to beholdsaltshaker185 is a splendid one to beholdsaltshaker185 is a splendid one to beholdsaltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to saltshaker185 Send a message via MSN to saltshaker185
stop putting soo many whores in the trunk and maybe it wont sag? :\
saltshaker185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 11:44 AM   #7 (permalink)
teh Canuck....eh

Car: '86 E30, baby! '05 Legacy 2.5GT Ltd
Photos:
PhatCat has a reputation beyond reputePhatCat has a reputation beyond reputePhatCat has a reputation beyond reputePhatCat has a reputation beyond reputePhatCat has a reputation beyond reputePhatCat has a reputation beyond reputePhatCat has a reputation beyond reputePhatCat has a reputation beyond reputePhatCat has a reputation beyond reputePhatCat has a reputation beyond reputePhatCat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to PhatCat
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltshaker185
stop putting soo many whores in the trunk and maybe it wont sag? :\

Bodies? Or do you think he just puts them in there to get them to his place so they have no idea and can't come stalk him?
Old 04-30-2007, 12:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
Sodium Chloride

Car: 95 M3
Photos:
saltshaker185 is a splendid one to beholdsaltshaker185 is a splendid one to beholdsaltshaker185 is a splendid one to beholdsaltshaker185 is a splendid one to beholdsaltshaker185 is a splendid one to beholdsaltshaker185 is a splendid one to beholdsaltshaker185 is a splendid one to beholdsaltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to saltshaker185 Send a message via MSN to saltshaker185
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhatCat
Bodies? Or do you think he just puts them in there to get them to his place so they have no idea and can't come stalk him?
both.
saltshaker185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 04:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
You Can Has A Custom Title!!

Car: 2010 (Prefer not to say here).
Photos:
thekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to thekid Send a message via AIM to thekid
Actually in my E36 I have a board of something between the upholstery and the spare tire well... in fact my spare is lose in my trunk and the metal rod is bent and the thing on top is just rolling around back there and mine still doesn't sag....
thekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > M-Series (M1, M3, M5, M6)