BMW Werkz banner

My Car Sounds Sick

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  FREDPLT 
#1 ·
I mean SICK is a WICKED GOOD WAY! OMG, I have been looking for the right exhaust for a long time, over a year. I wanted an exhaust that was kinda loud, kinda deep and didn't sound like a rice burner for my 98 E 36 M3. WOW, the new Exhaust by Corsa is a truely amazing sound, and inside the cabin it sounds good, not too noisy, and not too quiet. Installation was easy with a lift, and the outcome is worth it! I recommend this exhaust to anyone looking for a deep growl, and a deep note, but also to someone who doesn't mind being a bit loud to anyone behind the car. Inside on the highway at 80, not too bad with the windows up the AC on, the car sounded somewhat quiet. I didn't notice too much of a difference in noise inside. My buddy and I switched cars, I climbed into his Z06 and he took my M3 for a spin. I tailed him to hear what it sounded like. AMAZING, and he had a big grin on his face and thought it sounded truly awesome. If I can find a way to get sound clip of it for you I promise to get it on here, but if you check out the UUC Motorwerks Website they now have some sound clips of the RSC-36, and in person it sounds even better! Happy Motoring!
:driving

#3 ·
I am trying to get a good sound clip for everyone, but with my camera or anything else I have come up with it just doesn't do it any justice. The UUC website (http://www.uucmotorwerks.com/) has a wideo and audio clip of the Exhaust on an E36 M3 Four door. It sounds better there, but even that doesn't do the exhaust much justice. If you are looking for a loud and throaty exhaust, this is it. Any questions, feel free to ask!

#5 ·
With a lift the instalation was a sinch. It took less than an hour, but I also benefitted from having a California BMW with no corrosion or rust. I would recommend new hangars, the stock ones, and you will be good to go. It is without a doubt in my mind the best sounding exhaust for the M3. Any Questions, let me know!
Corey

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.