M5 Year Differences? - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
BMW Forum BMW Forum

» Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > M-Series (M1, M3, M5, M6)
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery / Showroom Auto Loans Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

M-Series (M1, M3, M5, M6) General M-Series Discussion - If it does not fit into a more specific M Category above, please place it in here. In addition, previously archived M-Series discussion is located in this section.

BimmerWerkz.com is the premier BMW Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2005, 06:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

Car:
Photos:
danyal711 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi, I was just wondering what changes were made (differneces there are) between the 01, 02, and 03 models of the M5. (For example I know that the 00 didn't have angel eyes, however I am only concerned with 01-03).

Thanks
danyal711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-12-2005, 11:47 AM   #2 (permalink)
n00b

Car:
Photos:
Bret is an unknown quantity at this point
I am not aware of any changes between the '01'-'03' model years. There were several changes between '00' and '01'. In addition to the angel eyes you mentioned, the steering wheel and navagation system screen are different. I've also heard that a design problem with a clutch component was changed.

I have a '01' titanium silver M5 which is up for sale if your interested. It's a CPO car with 18 months and 42,000 miles of factory warrany remaining. This car is in exceptional condition. I'm in Connecticut .
Bret is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > M-Series (M1, M3, M5, M6)