BMW Werkz banner

M3 Vert - Pics of US debut-NYC Auto Show

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  RoadsterMadness 
#1 ·
Teh official show opens to the public tomorrow, but I found these shots from yesterday's invited guest only session. Also, teh price of the new Vert has apparently finally been released - as expected it is $65K and change base MSRP. This is teh first time I've seen the new M3 with the 18" stock wheels anmd I don't like them half as much as the option 19" ones. I am also NOT diggin the white color at all - the same car in, say, an Interlagos blue :shifty would be SCHWEET, but this white is blah to me. Teh red seats seem a different shade of red than I saw in person last week - strange, maybe just the pics? :dunno I also think the M3 Badging is bigger on the trunk of the Vert and this I do likey. I hope to head to the show this wek and take some quality shots of my own and will post those of course.

By gordonjagman at 2008-03-20

See less See more
#3 ·
Yah, I sat in one and held teh wheel at the dealership last week. They don't (I think) let you touch it at the show... :(

Me likey LOTS!!! :clap

#4 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.