M3 Vert - Pics of US debut-NYC Auto Show - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
M-Series (M1, M3, M5, M6) General M-Series Discussion - If it does not fit into a more specific M Category above, please place it in here. In addition, previously archived M-Series discussion is located in this section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 03-20-2008, 12:00 PM
A NEW DAY RISES...

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of
(Thread Starter)
M3 Vert - Pics of US debut-NYC Auto Show

Teh official show opens to the public tomorrow, but I found these shots from yesterday's invited guest only session. Also, teh price of the new Vert has apparently finally been released - as expected it is $65K and change base MSRP. This is teh first time I've seen the new M3 with the 18" stock wheels anmd I don't like them half as much as the option 19" ones. I am also NOT diggin the white color at all - the same car in, say, an Interlagos blue would be SCHWEET, but this white is blah to me. Teh red seats seem a different shade of red than I saw in person last week - strange, maybe just the pics? I also think the M3 Badging is bigger on the trunk of the Vert and this I do likey. I hope to head to the show this wek and take some quality shots of my own and will post those of course.

By gordonjagman at 2008-03-20

2008 ///M5 with Eisenmann race exhaust "Athena"
2013 VOLKSWAGEN Tiguan 2L Turbo
RIP 2005 Dinan ///M3 S3-R+ Vert w/hardtop- 6-speed, DINAN SC - race kit, race headers, etc.
RIP 2002 Z3 Roadster 2.5i - VF Supercharged, 5-speed, Brembos etc.
Turkey ///M Car Fleet Commander
TINA FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 03-21-2008, 06:24 AM
Pandemonium Director

nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to nukeduster Send a message via MSN to nukeduster
nice nice. i want one of those damn steering wheels >.< they feel so natural in your hands.
#3 (permalink) Old 03-21-2008, 08:11 AM
A NEW DAY RISES...

RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of
(Thread Starter)
Yah, I sat in one and held teh wheel at the dealership last week. They don't (I think) let you touch it at the show...

Me likey LOTS!!!

RIP 2005 Dinan ///M3 S3-R+ Vert w/hardtop- 6-speed, DINAN SC - race kit, race headers, etc.
TINA FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
#4 (permalink) Old 03-21-2008, 10:06 AM
A NEW DAY RISES...

(Thread Starter)
OK - some more shots, including the interior and the car girls unveiling the car.

By gordonjagman at 2008-03-21

By gordonjagman, shot with Canon EOS 30D at 2008-03-21

By gordonjagman, shot with Canon EOS 30D at 2008-03-21

By gordonjagman at 2008-03-21

TINA FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > M-Series (M1, M3, M5, M6)