BMW Werkz banner

Help for a Newbie Bimmer Enthusiast

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  SHAHAB323IS 
#1 ·
Hey guys,
I have recently gotten into the European car scene as a former japanese car owner, or "ricer" as you may call us, haha.
This winter/spring I plan to buy a 97 or 98 M3 coupe 5spd. I will drive it for a while to get a good feel for it and see what I would like to mod, rather than diving in and modding it right away. I just have 2 questions and then I'll go on my merry way to learn all I can before asking anything like this again. My first question is, where are some good online shops/stores to look at for performance parts? I just need to look at some reputable places to get an idea on what is available and what prices are like, as I am sure it is different from my former import ventures. My other question is, what range of prices are considered reasonable for the 97-98 M3 in good condition?

I apologize for the newbie question but I just need this direction so I can go about learning more about the car and its intricacies (sp?).

Thanks so much for your help,
-Ian

#2 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.