BMW Werkz banner

Good Price for 97 M3

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  cam540 
#1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I am new here and currently own a 2K3 6-spd Maxima. I'm interested in switching over to the good guys "BMW" with a '97 M3. I found a '97 Red M3 Sedan with the 5-spd with 26,000 miles and the current price is $25,500. Is this a good offer?? What should I be paying for this car?? I think it's loaded with HK sound, wheels, onboard computer, etc...

Any insight is greatly appreciated...

Thank You.

PJ

#2 ·
I paid just over $18k for a 97 M3/4 5 speed with Dinan intake, software, supersprint exhaust, 18" BBS wheels. It had 75k miles when I bought it.

I think around 22k-23k would be a good price for that car. Make sure you get a pre purchase inspection done first. Also check to see if it has any accidents, that's pretty rare to only have 26k miles on a '97.

Good Luck! It's an awesome car and you will love it.

#3 ·
22 or 23... I'm having difficulty having them go below 24.7 on the car. After looking at the car, it's the best looking 6 year old car I have every seen. Every single aspect of this M3 is mint. I was unable to find one flaw in it's mechanics, paint, leather, etc... This car was baby'd by somebody and has a clean carfax report. Is 24k fair for this fine auto??

Thanks,

PJ

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.