E46 M3 Under Side Pics Needed - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
BMW Forum BMW Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > M-Series (M1, M3, M5, M6)
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery / Showroom Auto Loans Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

M-Series (M1, M3, M5, M6) General M-Series Discussion - If it does not fit into a more specific M Category above, please place it in here. In addition, previously archived M-Series discussion is located in this section.

BimmerWerkz.com is the premier BMW Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2007, 07:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

Car:
Photos:
CP Louie is an unknown quantity at this point
E46 M3 Under Side Pics Needed

I am building an E46 M3 race car and built this car from a new body and a wreck. Unfortunately the plastic under panels on the wreck were not intact and I need pics of what a stock E46 M3 looks like underneath so I can duplicate the underside coverage. I am not required to use the stock panels, but I am required to duplicate the areas that are covered in the stock car.

If you have pics of the underside of the car showing where the body is covered by the panels it would be helpful. I do not need any pics ahead of the aluminium brace that is under the engine, just what is between the aluminium plate and the rear of the car.

Here is a flickr site of some of the pics of the car, I need to add more:

Build - a photoset on Flickr

Thanks in advance for any help that you may be able to provide.

Thanks,

Chris
CP Louie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > M-Series (M1, M3, M5, M6)