e36 m3 - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
M-Series (M1, M3, M5, M6) General M-Series Discussion - If it does not fit into a more specific M Category above, please place it in here. In addition, previously archived M-Series discussion is located in this section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 05-25-2010, 08:27 PM
3rd Gear Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
k.sidlosky is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to k.sidlosky
(Thread Starter)
e36 m3

so I found a m3 for a very nice price. It a 97 with 130k on the dash. It's lightly modded and needs very little. Front shocks, couple interior pieces, and exterior pieces. It's a friends and he will be deploying in two months. It's black with tan invaders. Very clean. Hopefully everything works out. I'll try and get some pics of it by the end of the week. In the mean time anyone want to buy an 06 lifted ranger with 50 k miles?

|Dinan Intake|Schrick Cams|24lb Injectors|809 HFM|M50 Manifold|TMS Stage IV+|Dinan Strut Brace|Samco Hoses|UUC Pulley||UUC SSK DSSR|DDM Coilovers|Fikse FM10|Brembo Rotors|Hawk Pads|AA Exhaust|Alpine|Audiobahn|Sony|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 05-25-2010, 08:52 PM
OMFG another one!?

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
witeshark is just really nice witeshark is just really nice witeshark is just really nice witeshark is just really nice witeshark is just really nice
Good luck!

BMW

Sig by zeaq
#3 (permalink) Old 05-25-2010, 08:55 PM
3rd Gear Member

(Thread Starter)
On the ranger? Haha I know.

|Dinan Intake|Schrick Cams|24lb Injectors|809 HFM|M50 Manifold|TMS Stage IV+|Dinan Strut Brace|Samco Hoses|UUC Pulley||UUC SSK DSSR|DDM Coilovers|Fikse FM10|Brembo Rotors|Hawk Pads|AA Exhaust|Alpine|Audiobahn|Sony|
#4 (permalink) Old 05-26-2010, 10:23 PM
3rd Gear Member

(Thread Starter)
So test drove it today, drives like its on rails! The interior is burnt orange, not tan. A few dinan upgrades, chip, Cai, active exhaust, drilled slotted rotors, and a few extra goodies. Talking the wife into getting it is going to be the hard part.

#5 (permalink) Old 05-26-2010, 10:43 PM
OMFG another one!?

witeshark is just really nice witeshark is just really nice witeshark is just really nice witeshark is just really nice witeshark is just really nice
Cool!

BMW

Sig by zeaq
#6 (permalink) Old 05-26-2010, 10:59 PM
Ich bin der Modifikator

johnnyBgood is a jewel in the rough johnnyBgood is a jewel in the rough johnnyBgood is a jewel in the rough
Garage
Sounds very nice........97' ///M3 is a E36 though......

jb

Last edited by johnnyBgood; 05-26-2010 at 11:01 PM.
#7 (permalink) Old 05-26-2010, 11:22 PM
Kai
4th Gear Member

Kai has much to be proud of Kai has much to be proud of Kai has much to be proud of Kai has much to be proud of Kai has much to be proud of Kai has much to be proud of Kai has much to be proud of Kai has much to be proud of Kai has much to be proud of
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Kai
E36 M3s are okay too. No worries. I wish I could get the one I'm looking at...but things have gone bad recently.

#8 (permalink) Old 05-26-2010, 11:38 PM
Ich bin der Modifikator

johnnyBgood is a jewel in the rough johnnyBgood is a jewel in the rough johnnyBgood is a jewel in the rough
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasei View Post
E36 M3s are okay too. No worries. I wish I could get the one I'm looking at...but things have gone bad recently.
^E36 M3 my preference!

jb

#9 (permalink) Old 05-27-2010, 08:05 AM
5th Gear Member

denyo77 is on a distinguished road
Garage
sounds like you're going to be back on here, k.sid

good luck with the buy (and selling that Ranger)

#10 (permalink) Old 05-27-2010, 02:00 PM
3rd Gear Member

(Thread Starter)
Yeah, I just read my title, was in such a rush didn't even realize I put e46. It needs new window switches, center console piece, and maybe shift bushings, seemed kinda sloppy compared to my truck. Also a plastic piece on the left fender. He only wants 5k for it. Any suggestions on getting a loan for it?

#11 (permalink) Old 05-27-2010, 02:35 PM
You Can Has A Custom Title!!

german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future
truck as collateral?

R.I.P fast 6

Two wheels or Four, I'm happy as long as the throttle is pinned.
#12 (permalink) Old 05-27-2010, 05:31 PM
A NEW DAY RISES...

RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnybayonne View Post
^E36 M3 my preference!

jb
YOU sir and dear friend, have an E36 well worthy of that claim (and I love a nice E36 anyway)...of course you realize you beat me to the correction comment, and, this of course, means WAR!!

2008 ///M5 with Eisenmann race exhaust "Athena"
2013 VOLKSWAGEN Tiguan 2L Turbo
RIP 2005 Dinan ///M3 S3-R+ Vert w/hardtop- 6-speed, DINAN SC - race kit, race headers, etc.
RIP 2002 Z3 Roadster 2.5i - VF Supercharged, 5-speed, Brembos etc.
Turkey ///M Car Fleet Commander
TINA FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
#13 (permalink) Old 05-27-2010, 06:52 PM
3rd Gear Member

(Thread Starter)
II don't own the truck though. In the process of selling it to pay off the loan and pocket like a grand.

#14 (permalink) Old 06-09-2010, 08:23 AM
3rd Gear Member

(Thread Starter)
Update! So I talked to the guy yesterday and we are going to try and transfer the loan to my name. Has anyone ever done this before? Do I need good credit? If it doesn't work I'm going to do payments some how. He's deploying the first so gotta work somethin out soon.

#15 (permalink) Old 06-09-2010, 10:30 AM
OMFG another one!?

Best of luck!

BMW

Sig by zeaq
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > M-Series (M1, M3, M5, M6)