Don't buy from this person! - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
BMW Forum BMW Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > M-Series (M1, M3, M5, M6)
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery / Showroom Auto Loans Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

M-Series (M1, M3, M5, M6) General M-Series Discussion - If it does not fit into a more specific M Category above, please place it in here. In addition, previously archived M-Series discussion is located in this section.

BimmerWerkz.com is the premier BMW Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2004, 07:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

Car:
Photos:
PoloBlue67 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey.

I just wanted to warn all of you of a MAJOR scam. I don't know if his company is still a sponsor of this forum or not, but Europersona, run by Michael, is a complete SCAM.

I spoke with him numerous times about getting some parts for my e46 m3, and he was real helpful about it and responded to my IMs through AIM and e-mails. Then, I told him what parts I wanted, and sent him a money order. I ordered an Active Autowerke exhaust from him. He received the money and was told to order the part on April 6. He told me it would take about 1 week to 1 1/2 weeks. I agreed to that. It has been about 5 weeks and NO EXHAUST. I have e-mailed him numerous times and tried to IM him on AIM. He doesn't respond to anything. I also tried to call his phone. When he finally IMed me back about 1 week ago, he said the reason it hadn't been sent out was because "he was really busy". Last time I checked, BUSINESS IS BUSINESS. He doens't send out a product at his LEISURE!

Anyway, I just wanted to warn all of you to NOT BUY FROM EUROPERSONA!
The nice thing about this is that I have saved all of our e-mails, and IMs, and I'm taking legal action against him. My lawyer is analyzing the situation and I send him a warning e-mail 2 days ago. Now it's time to get some payback! People like this make people worried to buy stuff from others.

Can't wait to get more money than what I paid him! SUCKS FOR HIM!
PoloBlue67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-12-2004, 07:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Neutral Member

Car:
Photos:
paulyboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Europersona is no longer a sponsor of this forum.

We are currently negotiating with another sponsor that can give our users good deals.

We will put up a notice when we have sorted.

Thanks,
Paul
paulyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > M-Series (M1, M3, M5, M6)