1. get a carfax
2. get an independent mechanic/dealer to examine the car and give you a report.
3. Get an estimate on the repairs before you buy it.
4. Check to see how much the insurance is.
5. Are there maintenance records available.
6. When is the next service due and how much will it cost?
7. If the rim is bent, is the suspension okay? how about the wheel alignment?
2004 E60 530is, Delivered 12/12/03, TiSilver/LGrey, PP, SP,PS, PDC, ACC, FRS, Step, Xenons, clear bra, body colored rear inserts. (Retired, 1983 henna red 320is)
2004 Corvette Z06 Commemorative Edition