Best exhaust for 2005 M3 0km new! - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
M-Series (M1, M3, M5, M6) General M-Series Discussion - If it does not fit into a more specific M Category above, please place it in here. In addition, previously archived M-Series discussion is located in this section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 07-10-2006, 04:54 AM
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Dan_98 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Dan_98
(Thread Starter)
Best exhaust for 2005 M3 0km new!

What type of exhaust do you recommend for a 2005 E46 M3 with 0km. New car. The price doesnt matter.

Looking for quick answers.

Thanks

2001 E39 525dA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 07-10-2006, 10:07 AM
I am Teh Edumacator.

Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Teh Prof
Dinan's got a good one. http://www.dinanbmw.com

1999 E39 540i/6-VF Stage 1 S/C, Dinan exhaust, Dinan strut+shock braces, Dinan ltwt flywheel + clutch, Dinan Brembo BBK, Dinan monoball, H&R Springs, Koni Yellows, M5 sways, Dinan forged 18" wheels, &c.

1995 E38 740i. Highly modded. Faster than you.

Sold 2-28-07: 1997 E36 M3/4, 8-30-05 RIP 1997 528i

Lindsay fan club member.
#3 (permalink) Old 08-03-2006, 11:52 AM
2nd Gear Member

jlevi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to jlevi
I couldn't disagree more on the DINAN. In fact, I was at DINAN's HQ this morning. I'm still not impressed.
Go with Eisenhaus, Active Autowerke or the new Rogue El Diablo.
We sell the first 2 and are trying to get set up with Rogue for the 3rd one
JL
#4 (permalink) Old 08-03-2006, 04:03 PM
Keep it Copacetic

///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ///M Power
Eisemann is really good. My friend had that one. He wanted to be a smart ass about weight and then switched to the Gruppe M titanium. Bad move. It's very lightweight but stupid ridiclous loud. He still regrets his decision. I need to check in on him to see if he ever got rid of the Gruppe M.

1995 BMW M3 Turbo - Dakar/Black
#5 (permalink) Old 08-03-2006, 10:32 PM
1st Gear Member

BMWERKEN is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BMWERKEN
I have heard great things about Eisenmann and Rogue's new Diablo.

Call Toll Free: 1.888.JLEVISW
PREDATOR ICE OEM ANGEL EYE UPGRADE | PREDATOR CHROMIUM ANGEL EYES | LED TURN SIGNALS
#6 (permalink) Old 08-04-2006, 12:45 AM
Neutral Member

chknhwk is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to chknhwk
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power
Eisemann is really good. My friend had that one. He wanted to be a smart ass about weight and then switched to the Gruppe M titanium. Bad move. It's very lightweight but stupid ridiclous loud. He still regrets his decision. I need to check in on him to see if he ever got rid of the Gruppe M.
The Gruppe M is NOT that loud. I've been to Mid-Ohio and VIR with an M3 a few times (great guy but I don't think he's on here) and that exhaust was pure sex. IF I ever get an M3 (which I'm really going to try I think...) that's the exhaust I'm getting.
#7 (permalink) Old 08-04-2006, 03:05 AM
Keep it Copacetic

///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ///M Power
It's LOUD. The Eisenmann is much more tame and appropriate for that car. A good tone and something that doesn't scream all the time. The titanium Gruppe M just isn't good at muffling any sound if you ask me.

1995 BMW M3 Turbo - Dakar/Black
#8 (permalink) Old 08-04-2006, 12:12 PM
I am Teh Edumacator.

Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Teh Prof
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlevi
I couldn't disagree more on the DINAN. In fact, I was at DINAN's HQ this morning. I'm still not impressed.
Go with Eisenhaus, Active Autowerke or the new Rogue El Diablo.
We sell the first 2 and are trying to get set up with Rogue for the 3rd one
JL
Could you explain a little more on why you don't like the Dinan product?

1999 E39 540i/6-VF Stage 1 S/C, Dinan exhaust, Dinan strut+shock braces, Dinan ltwt flywheel + clutch, Dinan Brembo BBK, Dinan monoball, H&R Springs, Koni Yellows, M5 sways, Dinan forged 18" wheels, &c.

1995 E38 740i. Highly modded. Faster than you.

Sold 2-28-07: 1997 E36 M3/4, 8-30-05 RIP 1997 528i

Lindsay fan club member.
#9 (permalink) Old 08-04-2006, 06:24 PM
Neutral Member

chknhwk is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to chknhwk
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power
It's LOUD. The Eisenmann is much more tame and appropriate for that car. A good tone and something that doesn't scream all the time. The titanium Gruppe M just isn't good at muffling any sound if you ask me.
Hmmm, maybe that's why I liked it. I really thought it sounded exstatic, and I'm not a fan of obnoxious exhaust systems.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > M-Series (M1, M3, M5, M6)