BMW Werkz banner

700 hp M3!!!!!!

4K views 23 replies 11 participants last post by  Eggrolled211 
#1 ·
#2 ·
:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

#4 ·
That one has an AA supercharger on it, I think.

#5 ·
That's a bit...umm...how do I say this...Rediculous!!!!!

#6 ·
very nice, very nice
:p

#8 ·
its not a re-re post cause the site does not have those pics you had on your last post and we all agreed that your title DIABLO Killer was ridiculous :p

#9 ·
Originally posted by RedTape@May 14 2003, 08:40 AM
its not a re-re post cause the site does not have those pics you had on your last post and we all agreed that your title DIABLO Killer was ridiculous :p
yes it true..a diablo killer

#10 ·
wow..diablo killer, is that the best u got?
howabout the heavenly harpoon or the
manifesting m3
or skuttling sparrow :w00t

Attachments

#11 ·
Originally posted by GreenTape@May 14 2003, 09:06 AM
manifesting m3
ahha i was pretty tired that day..so wasnt really thinkin

#12 ·
Originally posted by e30_325_s52+May 14 2003, 09:09 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (e30_325_s52 @ May 14 2003, 09:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--GreenTape@May 14 2003, 09:06 AM
manifesting m3
ahha i was pretty tired that day..so wasnt really thinkin [/b][/quote]
but its ok to see it again :w00t

#14 ·
keeping up a car means a win for e30_325_s52.

#16 ·
That pretty crazy!!!!.....But I find if hard to delieve that it has 700hp. If you look at what he has, its basicly a stock motor with a SC on a euro ///M3 motor. So that means he pulled +/- 400HP for hardly anything done to the motor? That gain i have seen on a V8 LS1 motor but not on a inline six. And the guy says he is running from 19-20 psi..I think that motor will last about a week with that kind of boost, and lloking at the mod list (below) he really doesnt have alot done of crazy things done, I think be may have around 500 or so. I'm not flaming or anything or saying anything bad..I just find it hard to believe that that car has 700hp.

Engine:
- BMW S50B32 M-Power engine with either low compression forged pistons or higher compression cast pistons
- Cylinder head modified: ported and polished

Turbocharger:
- Garrett ball bearing turbocharger

Exhaust system:
- Custom made exhaust manifold
- Exhaust manifold specially insulated
- External wastegate (wastegate signal line is removed in order to boost the maximum)
- Hand made dump pipe
- Catalytic converters removed, resonators removed, free flow muffler
Intercooling:
- 1000 hp air to air intercooler
- Water nozzles to cool the intercooler

Intake system:
- Hand made aluminium intake manifold
Fuel System:
- 3 fuel pumps
- 6 largest capacity saturated injectors
- 3 auxilary injectors
- Special braided steel fuel lines

Electronics:
- Unichip Piggyback System
- Unichip extra injector driver
- Unichip wastegate controller

#18 ·
Originally posted by [TMD]Kit@May 14 2003, 12:51 PM
keeping up a car means a win for e30_325_s52.
i dont get wha u meant :lol: ..and i have aocuple videos of that sleeper that the diablo and the m3 were crusin with each other and then they took off ...the m3 let him pass him..then he punched it and passed the lambo

#19 ·
Originally posted by GreenTape@May 14 2003, 09:06 AM
manifesting m3
dude..if u want to test a pic..there is a section just for that :lol:

#20 ·
those videos were awesome. does it seem too illogical for him to have ~700 with a turbo if he had ~450 with a sc?

#22 ·
Originally posted by presto@May 14 2003, 11:42 PM
those videos were awesome. does it seem too illogical for him to have ~700 with a turbo if he had ~450 with a sc?
I think so, no way he can gain 250 with a turbo. If that were the case then I should about 300 in my car when it done, and it wouldn't come near that

#24 ·
Originally posted by SpeedsterBMW@May 15 2003, 03:51 AM
thats insane....that thing has gotta have lotsa lag though!

http://lotsalag.net/blbk
:clap2 You fuckin asssssss I hope that wasn't a virus.....dammit I guess I am a IDIOT! don't click on the link...damm I had the speaker all up etc....Im at worked almost got into trouble had to yank the plug....lol :nono :bow2

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.