2008 M3 Owners, AutoWeek needs you - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
M-Series (M1, M3, M5, M6) General M-Series Discussion - If it does not fit into a more specific M Category above, please place it in here. In addition, previously archived M-Series discussion is located in this section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 05-09-2008, 12:17 PM
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
AutoWeek Magazine is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
2008 M3 Owners, AutoWeek needs you

What's up guys, and girls, I work for AutoWeek here in Detroit and we're reviewing the new M3, if any of you guys, or girls, have one and would like to be in the magazine we would appreciate your impressions. We need price paid with destination but before taxes, likes and dislikes, location, other cars considered and anything else you'd like to add in a few paragraphs. Please send responses to Autofile@crain.com, we'll send you out a few issues when the story runs if you'd like. Email me if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks and happy motoring!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > M-Series (M1, M3, M5, M6)