VF-Engineering E46 M3 Supercharger... CHECK OUT These DYNOS! - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
BMW Forum BMW Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Forced Induction
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery / Showroom Auto Loans Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Forced Induction Talk about turbo and superchargers.

BimmerWerkz.com is the premier BMW Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2006, 02:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
2nd Gear Member

Car:
Photos:
jlevi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to jlevi
VF-Engineering E46 M3 Supercharger... CHECK OUT These DYNOS!

We told you guys to wait for the VF-Engineering kit...
We told you it was going to be the best kit on the market...
We told you it would have a OEM Bosch water cooler out of a 911 TT for the chargecooler system...

And now VF has delivered...

This is a preliminary dyno before final tuning. It shows 400RWHP, which is roughly 470 Crank HP. VF Is expecting 480 crank horsepower when they release.

This kit will be available to the public in a matter of weeks. It has already been installed on a handfull of M3s.

For DECEMBER ONLY we are offering $250 OFF and FREE SHIPPING on this System!

To order or for more information:
-Email sales@jlevisw.com
-Call Toll Free: 1.888.JLEVISW
-AIM: "Nick at JSW" or "Jlevi SW"
-PM

JleviSW.com is your TOP source for VF-Engineering superchargers - having aided VF In the development of their E46 3 Series Supercharger system, we have vast knowledge and experience with these systems, and have been enjoying our own VF Supercharged car for over 2 years!

Thank you!
JL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2006, 06:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
You Can Has A Custom Title!!

Car: 2010 (Prefer not to say here).
Photos:
thekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to thekid Send a message via AIM to thekid
If only I had an e46 M3...
Old 12-06-2006, 01:30 AM   #3 (permalink)
The Messican

Car: 2000 2.3 Z3
Photos:
MiguelACA has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelACA has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelACA has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelACA has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelACA has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelACA has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelACA has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelACA has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelACA has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelACA has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MiguelACA
vf-engineering...hmm, you guys have MK4 vr6 superchargers right, im thinking of supercharging it, but its an auto , could i do stage 1 with no problems? maybe stage 2?

A morning of awkwardness is better than a night of loneliness
Old 12-07-2006, 03:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
2nd Gear Member

Car:
Photos:
Check this out:
Jlevi SW
I can call and find out what you can run with an auto, if you like
JL
Old 12-07-2006, 05:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Messican

Photos:
MiguelACA has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelACA has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelACA has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelACA has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelACA has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelACA has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelACA has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelACA has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelACA has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelACA has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute
yea, that be great, its 99 mk4 jetta vr6 auto, it has 35k miles, so im realy interested in boosting it, but like i said auto FTL

Old 12-08-2006, 01:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
2nd Gear Member

Car:
Photos:
Just got off the phone with VF - the Auto tranny will not handle any power upgrades whatsoever
Old 12-08-2006, 11:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Messican

Photos:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlevi
Just got off the phone with VF - the Auto tranny will not handle any power upgrades whatsoever

oh wow...that just kinda killed my day....do you know if it can take simple things? like the chip, intake, and exhaust...????

Old 12-10-2006, 05:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
2nd Gear Member

Car:
Photos:
Not sure, sorry!
Old 12-11-2006, 01:47 AM   #9 (permalink)
ex owner/admin

Car: turbo e36 325/s50 and e46 330xi
Photos:
Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious
Send a message via AIM to Furious
nice kit. cant wait too see it hit the streets!
Old 06-11-2007, 08:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
n00b

Car:
Photos:
romansura is on a distinguished road
that's not that much power
Old 06-12-2007, 01:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
4th Gear Member

Car: 2004 ZHP 6SPD
Photos:
bimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond reputebimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond reputebimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond reputebimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond reputebimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond reputebimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond reputebimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond reputebimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond reputebimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond reputebimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond reputebimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to bimmerguy82
Quote:
Originally Posted by romansura
that's not that much power

How much power does your car make then? 500hp?
n00b FTL.

|AA stage 1 software| UUC light flywheel and clutch| UUC EVO 3 ssk | K&N Intake | Ebay Headers |

BMWCCA member#407674

Founding member of the hit 145 mph in my almost stock 325i BMW club.
Old 06-12-2007, 10:35 PM   #12 (permalink)
n00b

Car:
Photos:
Exclamation im so slow

actually 550 or so at the rear wheels on 94 octane pump from sonoco, and that is without an engine as nice as a m3 one. that was on my crappy 7mgte with stock cams, now with my 2jz fully built in the e36 2 door, nice things will happen all over, i do regret i never had the cash for a m3 engine though.
I used to drag my heavy beast and have done some good useful mods. and I see that 400hp on a m3 engine is like how much hp per dollar? and 400 is boring anyways after a while.
Roman.
Old 06-13-2007, 01:19 AM   #13 (permalink)
4th Gear Member

Photos:
bimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond reputebimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond reputebimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond reputebimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond reputebimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond reputebimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond reputebimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond reputebimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond reputebimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond reputebimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond reputebimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
actually 550 or so at the rear wheels on 94 octane pump from sonoco, and that is without an engine as nice as a m3 one. that was on my crappy 7mgte with stock cams, now with my 2jz fully built in the e36 2 door, nice things will happen all over, i do regret i never had the cash for a m3 engine though.
I used to drag my heavy beast and have done some good useful mods. and I see that 400hp on a m3 engine is like how much hp per dollar? and 400 is boring anyways after a while.
Roman.
550 at the wheels? that's it! anybody now days with a supra is pushin at least 1000hp. well it's not too bad. and actually that charger pushing 400 hp at the wheels isn't bad seeing how the m3 engine is already pretty much maxed out for NA. If it was only 400 whp from a turbo that would suck. If you wanna see some good bmw turbos check these out. Videos > Turbo M3 950HP - FQuick.com
YouTube - E46 M3 Turbo vs Stock M3 vs Single Turbo Supra

So you put a toyota engine in your e36 2 door? why? that makes baby jesus cry.

|AA stage 1 software| UUC light flywheel and clutch| UUC EVO 3 ssk | K&N Intake | Ebay Headers |

BMWCCA member#407674

Last edited by bimmerguy82; 06-13-2007 at 01:22 AM.
Old 06-13-2007, 12:24 PM   #14 (permalink)
n00b

Car:
Photos:
Unhappy jesus cant help here

i just happen to have that 2j available. it is butchery in a bmw fanatic's eye,I know... but i just happen to have it available to me. I am a speed deamon and the automatic 4 banger is just not doing it for me.
I wonder who on this forum has a serious m3 turboed. i see some of these supercharger mods uneficient and kind of lacking power, look at that cheesy blow off valve in the kit, you want to put that in a M3?HUH? you may as well get made in china headlights.
I have a feeling that if you wired the m3 knock sensors to your battery, you wouden't need an alternator, unless you ran a cheesy 4psig.

there seems to be no talk of fuel used and other tuning, air fuel ratio,compression mods oem spark timing maps., and no one mentions a front mount on this kit or any other custom add ons.METH? any monkey can spend cash and bolt on a piece. at least get those numbers up a little. im not sure , but dosent a M3 come with 330hp already? if so the, 400 is like 70 more. pretty pricey.
oh and those vids. i can show you ummm titan motorsports. forget this biased stuff, i was commenting on the kit here. i can show you a million 1000 hp supras too. whatever. go see my old beater on youtube just tuning it out on 94 octane on the ancient crappy 7m engine,
search for.. romansura

Last edited by romansura; 06-13-2007 at 12:31 PM.
Old 06-13-2007, 05:32 PM   #15 (permalink)
4th Gear Member

Photos:
Quote:
i just happen to have that 2j available. it is butchery in a bmw fanatic's eye,I know... but i just happen to have it available to me. I am a speed deamon and the automatic 4 banger is just not doing it for me.
I wonder who on this forum has a serious m3 turboed. i see some of these supercharger mods uneficient and kind of lacking power, look at that cheesy blow off valve in the kit, you want to put that in a M3?HUH? you may as well get made in china headlights.
I have a feeling that if you wired the m3 knock sensors to your battery, you wouden't need an alternator, unless you ran a cheesy 4psig.

there seems to be no talk of fuel used and other tuning, air fuel ratio,compression mods oem spark timing maps., and no one mentions a front mount on this kit or any other custom add ons.METH? any monkey can spend cash and bolt on a piece. at least get those numbers up a little. im not sure , but dosent a M3 come with 330hp already? if so the, 400 is like 70 more. pretty pricey.
oh and those vids. i can show you ummm titan motorsports. forget this biased stuff, i was commenting on the kit here. i can show you a million 1000 hp supras too. whatever. go see my old beater on youtube just tuning it out on 94 octane on the ancient crappy 7m engine,
search for.. romansura
well the e46 m3 comes with 333hp stock and that s/c added 137 hp. so it was 470 at the crank and 400 at the wheels. but that is neither here or there. Well you can go look at Furious's vb garage and check out his mods on his car and it's not even an m3. it's just a 325i. and in case you are a dumb as you sound that s/c is just a bolt-on no need for all the internal mods. but as far as fuel, timing and all that stuff, it's taken care of in the ecu re-flash.
I don't know about you and your supras and stuff but most of the guys on these forums do very tastful upgrades. Anybody can go buy a supra,dsm,civic or whatever and spend gobs of $$ and turbo the piss out of it. big deal. there no point to have a 1000hp car on the road. you'll never use 2/3 of the power. If it's a drag car then ya 1000 hp+ is great, but Bmw's aren't drag cars they are the whole package. Dragging a Bmw is like fishing with a hooker, fun, but not what you got her for.

Anyways enough said about this it'll just go on forever.
Apparently your not a Bmw enthusiast. So have fun with your supras.

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source
en·thu·si·ast / Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[en-thoo-zee-ast, -ist] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun 1. a person who is filled with enthusiasm for some principle, pursuit, etc.; a person of ardent zeal: a sports car enthusiast.
—Synonyms 1. zealot, devotee, fan.

BMWCCA member#407674

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Forced Induction