VF-Engineering E46 M3 Supercharger... CHECK OUT These DYNOS! - Page 2 - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
Forced Induction Talk about turbo and superchargers.

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#16 (permalink) Old 06-13-2007, 09:16 PM
n00b
 
romansura's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 29
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
romansura is on a distinguished road
joshshanders

josh sanders. youre a Fuc..ing asshole. youre an ignorant idiot. eat my c...k
i bought a bmw and i worked on them as a specialist at bmw. because i like the cars.
ecu reflashes compression? i didnt know that, I also didnt know, that it adds octane.
installed dinan kits and all that so what, you probably dont eaven know how to tune a shopping cart. HAHAH. (i had to rub it in)
I guess im dumb, because you're a bigger cockhead then ever thought.
youre so punctual. well. look up looser and you will see your pic in the dick cionary,
i cant believe you're such an ass on a forum,
oh, on race fuel 600rwhp and more is useful on the street. don't lie you looser. you probably have 290 because you detuned your shit with your skill...
shove your car up your ass. and by the way this thread isen't supposed to be a "for sale" one either.
so go be a hooker somewhere else. if you were a true car nut like the rest of us, you would appreciate some cool detail that would be nice to know about this blower kit, i replaced an m3 engine(25,000)dollars. shitty crank bearing recall blown block, melted deck and broken cam,shall i go on. so go ahead, bolt it on and believe the literature untill you put your precious rod through a block, youre the dumbass here not m. youre just jelous that supras happened to be full of cheap aftermarket.
there is a reason I went out and bought a e36 2 door, because I believe the german shit is better to work on and lighter, thats it, i dont care that its not as stylish as a 95 supra, but hey I paid 1300. oh and if my 2j blows up...big deal ill get a used one from a japan engine importer for 2k not 20k.

so far I think its the best chassis bmw ever produced. and the simplicity is nicer then a supra.

you think what you want you cock face. don't talk to me again.

romansura@hotmail.com
Wateroo,Ontario,Canada

Last edited by romansura; 06-13-2007 at 09:38 PM.
romansura is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#17 (permalink) Old 06-13-2007, 10:51 PM
4th Gear Member
 
bimmerguy82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: City of Rain, PNW
Posts: 884
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
bimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond repute bimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond repute bimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond repute bimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond repute bimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond repute bimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond repute bimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond repute bimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond repute bimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond repute bimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond repute bimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to bimmerguy82
Quote:
Originally Posted by romansura
josh sanders. youre a Fuc..ing asshole. youre an ignorant idiot. eat my c...k
i bought a bmw and i worked on them as a specialist at bmw. because i like the cars.
ecu reflashes compression? i didnt know that, I also didnt know, that it adds octane.
installed dinan kits and all that so what, you probably dont eaven know how to tune a shopping cart. HAHAH. (i had to rub it in)
I guess im dumb, because you're a bigger cockhead then ever thought.
youre so punctual. well. look up looser and you will see your pic in the dick cionary,
i cant believe you're such an ass on a forum,
oh, on race fuel 600rwhp and more is useful on the street. don't lie you looser. you probably have 290 because you detuned your shit with your skill...
shove your car up your ass. and by the way this thread isen't supposed to be a "for sale" one either.
so go be a hooker somewhere else. if you were a true car nut like the rest of us, you would appreciate some cool detail that would be nice to know about this blower kit, i replaced an m3 engine(25,000)dollars. shitty crank bearing recall blown block, melted deck and broken cam,shall i go on. so go ahead, bolt it on and believe the literature untill you put your precious rod through a block, youre the dumbass here not m. youre just jelous that supras happened to be full of cheap aftermarket.
there is a reason I went out and bought a e36 2 door, because I believe the german shit is better to work on and lighter, thats it, i dont care that its not as stylish as a 95 supra, but hey I paid 1300. oh and if my 2j blows up...big deal ill get a used one from a japan engine importer for 2k not 20k.

so far I think its the best chassis bmw ever produced. and the simplicity is nicer then a supra.

you think what you want you cock face. don't talk to me again.

Well you proved me right once again. your immaturity is amazing. Blah Blah Blah, you must be a real internet badass, cuz you can talk alot of sh*t and not back it up. You claim to love bmw but put an asian engine in one, so obviously your the nut. And go back to 2nd grade and learn grammar and spelling. Hooked On Phonics Educational Program You really shouldn't get so pissy so easy. Just go back to your asian car forum and suck a fatty, get ass raped, or whatever. k



BMWcrazy
___________
-Joshua



|AA stage 1 software| UUC light flywheel and clutch| UUC EVO 3 ssk | K&N Intake | Ebay Headers |

BMWCCA member#407674

Founding member of the hit 145 mph in my almost stock 325i BMW club.

Last edited by bimmerguy82; 06-13-2007 at 10:59 PM.
bimmerguy82 is offline  
#18 (permalink) Old 06-19-2007, 04:24 PM
n00b
 
romansura's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 29
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
romansura is on a distinguished road
i got shit to back it up. there is a reason I am a great certified technitian,
i dont care about brammar and spelling, because I jump on the forum and just type at a fast rate and spew out what needs to be said. dont get off tipic here homeboy,
youre like that guy in fast and furious. " you know how to read your brochure"
well I know fuel trim tables to start with, did I mention my car kickes your car's ass? lets see your dyno numbers or slips. i ran mid 11's with a 3600b supra at like 128MPH. now take your grammar calculator plug in the weight and MPH and see waht hp you get at rear wheels with no traction. that backs me up. all you have to do is post your proof, i have mine on youtube and photobucket. asswipe.

romansura@hotmail.com
Wateroo,Ontario,Canada
romansura is offline  
#19 (permalink) Old 06-19-2007, 04:38 PM
For Teh Walrus?
 
WALSRU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Ohio, GO BUCKS!
Posts: 2,260
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to WALSRU Send a message via MSN to WALSRU
I hate to say it. . . Romansura + 1

Butchery? What's that? I want a small block chevy . . .

"I would not know what the spirit of a philosopher might wish more to be than a good dancer."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

1980 635csi Euro . . . Current
1985 535i . . . Soon to be parted out
2001 Subaru Forester . . . DD

Last edited by WALSRU; 06-19-2007 at 04:40 PM.
WALSRU is offline  
#20 (permalink) Old 06-19-2007, 06:02 PM
Crazy Fabricatin' Admin
 
gotKRAUT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Elk Grove, CA
Posts: 9,355
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to gotKRAUT Send a message via MSN to gotKRAUT Send a message via Yahoo to gotKRAUT
i have to say this thread -1, makes the baby jesus cry right around post 10 and up...

Kyle Sutherland

1995 BMW 540i/6:
The Calypso Beast Vid 0-70ish
1987 BMW 325es: Face & Butt Lifted/M50tu Swapped*Sold*
1985 VW Scirocco: Too many mods, money pit*Sold*
E34 Plate Filler Wanted!
gotKRAUT is offline  
#21 (permalink) Old 07-03-2007, 01:38 PM
Keep it Copacetic
 
///M Power's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: St. Louis, MO ||| Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 9,481
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ///M Power
Sorry i got to this so late. Been busy with work and friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by romansura
and 400 is boring anyways after a while.
Roman.
100 rwhp is boring after awhile. But when you first buy a car it's exhilirating. Then 200 rwhp, then 300, then 400. There's no stopping boost junkies.


Quote:
Originally Posted by romansura
there seems to be no talk of fuel used and other tuning, air fuel ratio,compression mods oem spark timing maps., and no one mentions a front mount on this kit or any other custom add ons.METH?
Look at a picture and you'll see a FMI. This is just an introduction of what's coming. It's blatantly obvious not everything is finalized yet, especially when they are saying it may have a bit more power when it is released.

I'll tlel you this from F/I experience. Those maps are probably 91 or 93 octane. Of course AFR has been adjusted along with spark/timing. VF Engineering isn't an ebay brand. The compression is kept stock on this kit. It's a stage 1 S/C. And no, meth injection is not going to be on this kit, at least nto for stage 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by romansura
any monkey can spend cash and bolt on a piece. at least get those numbers up a little. im not sure , but dosent a M3 come with 330hp already? if so the, 400 is like 70 more. pretty pricey.
265 rwhp to 400 rwhp is a hell of a jump on a high compression stock motor, dont you think? Especially for a stage 1 kit.




Quote:
Originally Posted by romansura
josh sanders. youre a Fuc..ing asshole. youre an ignorant idiot. eat my c...k
Keep it up and you're asking for a temp ban. Let's keep the conversation intelligent.



Quote:
Originally Posted by romansura
ecu reflashes compression? i didnt know that,
He said no internal mods were done on this stage 1 kit. That means no compression drop. Please do not try to twist his words.



Quote:
Originally Posted by romansura
oh, on race fuel 600rwhp and more is useful on the street.
Useful? No. Street-able? Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by romansura
i replaced an m3 engine(25,000)dollars. shitty crank bearing recall blown block, melted deck and broken cam,shall i go on.
We're all aware of the recalled 2001/early 2002 rod bearing recalls.


Quote:
Originally Posted by romansura
so go ahead, bolt it on and believe the literature untill you put your precious rod through a block,
If anyone puts that kit on and puts a rod through their block I will be severely impressed. You must be hell bent on believing any of our vendors would sell a blower without proper tuning.


1995 BMW M3 Turbo - Dakar/Black
///M Power is offline  
#22 (permalink) Old 07-04-2007, 12:24 PM
n00b
 
romansura's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 29
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
romansura is on a distinguished road
m power. finally some answers i was looking for. thanks. i give some scrutiny and that is what makes it fun, without that, we are just cattle getting fed. so thanks for some insight on the kit.
well, I guess after a while 200, 400, 600hp, its an adiction i agree and im used to it, so 500 is maybe not usable at lower speeds but its so much fun. burnouts at 100km/h is a usable thing to me. the look on the other guys face is priceless. anyways, jushsanders appears to have never built engines and not boosted ones, not fast onesanyway .for a stage 1 its a nice kit. but i hate the word "bolt on" because all engines are designed for a certain purpose from the factory. let me give you an example" the quench area is specific to a N/A engine and a boosted one. the ring land thinckenss. the distance of the first piston ring from the upper dome edge is very inportant. the end gap from fctory, because once you add heat(stage i kit) they may but up against each other and get wavy and rip off a ringland.
the valve where it touches the seat in the head(the cooling contact for the valve) will it be enough when you do some higway pulls over 3 year period and will the expensive head need rebuild and new valves?
is the magnesium block designed to expand with he head at elevated temps?
thickness and tension of the piston rings... geez im glad no one here modded to 600hp on stock internals.
trust me ive seen sealing problems on head gaskets with head movement.
just making point on the piston thing, and the head/valve thing.
i belive the 335 BMW twin turbo, is a OEM shitty engine design, because they took the same engine and hust slapped some turbos on it. et me guess the compression of that engine(i know what it is). BMW did a nice bolt on kit, thats not the BMW way i remember them for. its a shame. one day, someone is going to see 100,000km on a 335 an if DRIVEN be a car nut, those piston rings will get soft and anneaaled over time, premature wear and tear..etc..
so yes you can bolt on a kit and say eeeehaaaa 400rwhp was it? well, i suggest prep the engine first.
without these forums and peoples 2 cents, our brains would still be a little asleep in some areas. no need to swear.

romansura@hotmail.com
Wateroo,Ontario,Canada

Last edited by romansura; 07-04-2007 at 12:29 PM.
romansura is offline  
#23 (permalink) Old 07-16-2008, 02:27 AM
n00b
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 23
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
cuzin_jr is on a distinguished road
how much would a kit like this be going for...?
cuzin_jr is offline  
#24 (permalink) Old 07-16-2008, 09:25 AM
1st Gear Member
 
iamcreepingdeath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 233
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
iamcreepingdeath is on a distinguished road
No matter what anyone says, this kit is SWEEEEEET!

iamcreepingdeath is offline  
#25 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 03:03 AM
4th Gear Member
 
bimmerguy82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: City of Rain, PNW
Posts: 884
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
bimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond repute bimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond repute bimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond repute bimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond repute bimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond repute bimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond repute bimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond repute bimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond repute bimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond repute bimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond repute bimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to bimmerguy82
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuzin_jr View Post
how much would a kit like this be going for...?
stage 1 = $9,900

BMWcrazy
___________
-Joshua



|AA stage 1 software| UUC light flywheel and clutch| UUC EVO 3 ssk | K&N Intake | Ebay Headers |

BMWCCA member#407674

Founding member of the hit 145 mph in my almost stock 325i BMW club.
bimmerguy82 is offline  
#26 (permalink) Old 01-04-2010, 02:28 AM
n00b
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 16
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
davido is on a distinguished road
we dont all live in a ps3 fast and furious fantasy world !!!

i dont know dates but way back bmw built a f1 engine 4 cylinder i beleive from memory 1.6 or 1.8 turnig out 1200 hp without all the electronic gadgets which makes a supras output of 1000hp for a engine nearly twice as big look a little sick i beleive this was 20 to 30+ years ago maybe longer i have no doubt someone can do a search on this to be more exact i do remenber that it was a standard block that they left outside to weather if bmw engines are as some say rubbish then why did maclaron use it in f.1 given that they could have used a japanese engine also bmw now own rolls royce again with their own engine; life is not all fast & furious sometimes its about quality!!QUOTE=romansura;492949]i got shit to back it up. there is a reason I am a great certified technitian,
i dont care about brammar and spelling, because I jump on the forum and just type at a fast rate and spew out what needs to be said. dont get off tipic here homeboy,
youre like that guy in fast and furious. " you know how to read your brochure"
well I know fuel trim tables to start with, did I mention my car kickes your car's ass? lets see your dyno numbers or slips. i ran mid 11's with a 3600b supra at like 128MPH. now take your grammar calculator plug in the weight and MPH and see waht hp you get at rear wheels with no traction. that backs me up. all you have to do is post your proof, i have mine on youtube and photobucket. asswipe.[/QUOTE]
davido is offline  
#27 (permalink) Old 01-04-2010, 03:04 AM
n00b
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 16
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
davido is on a distinguished road
do we have to have this language?

do we really have to have this immature my penis is bigger than yours attitude on this forum or do you people also scribble on toilet walls in your spare tlme i dont know why some of you havent been banned off this forum you certianly deserve to be with your infantile behavior probably also responsible for some of the road rage i see as well as scribble on toilet walls/member of IAM & ROSPA ADVANCED MOTORISTS 38 yrs clean driving licence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by romansura View Post
josh sanders. youre a Fuc..ing asshole. youre an ignorant idiot. eat my c...k
i bought a bmw and i worked on them as a specialist at bmw. because i like the cars.
ecu reflashes compression? i didnt know that, I also didnt know, that it adds octane.
installed dinan kits and all that so what, you probably dont eaven know how to tune a shopping cart. HAHAH. (i had to rub it in)
I guess im dumb, because you're a bigger cockhead then ever thought.
youre so punctual. well. look up looser and you will see your pic in the dick cionary,
i cant believe you're such an ass on a forum,
oh, on race fuel 600rwhp and more is useful on the street. don't lie you looser. you probably have 290 because you detuned your shit with your skill...
shove your car up your ass. and by the way this thread isen't supposed to be a "for sale" one either.
so go be a hooker somewhere else. if you were a true car nut like the rest of us, you would appreciate some cool detail that would be nice to know about this blower kit, i replaced an m3 engine(25,000)dollars. shitty crank bearing recall blown block, melted deck and broken cam,shall i go on. so go ahead, bolt it on and believe the literature untill you put your precious rod through a block, youre the dumbass here not m. youre just jelous that supras happened to be full of cheap aftermarket.
there is a reason I went out and bought a e36 2 door, because I believe the german shit is better to work on and lighter, thats it, i dont care that its not as stylish as a 95 supra, but hey I paid 1300. oh and if my 2j blows up...big deal ill get a used one from a japan engine importer for 2k not 20k.

so far I think its the best chassis bmw ever produced. and the simplicity is nicer then a supra.

you think what you want you cock face. don't talk to me again.
davido is offline  
#28 (permalink) Old 01-04-2010, 10:50 AM
OMFG another one!?
 
witeshark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Miami FL
Posts: 14,701
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
witeshark is just really nice witeshark is just really nice witeshark is just really nice witeshark is just really nice witeshark is just really nice
That post was from 2007

BMW

Sig by zeaq
witeshark is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

  BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Forced Induction


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Inspection I iantosca 3-Series (E36) 5 09-18-2004 01:18 AM
Warning! Cashier's Check Fraud L337E46 Classifieds Sell & Buy 2 03-06-2004 04:04 PM
service questions thamindzzeye 3-Series (E36) 4 04-30-2003 03:40 PM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome