Looking for VF Engineering failure stories - Page 4 - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
Forced Induction Talk about turbo and superchargers.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#46 (permalink) Old 02-04-2013, 01:58 AM
A NEW DAY RISES...

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of
Good luck with the new ride and remember - besides keeping a close eye and ear on the new SC unit - remember to consider a brakes and suspension upgrade to go with that new power. Enjoy it and Happy Motoring!

2008 ///M5 with Eisenmann race exhaust "Athena"
2013 VOLKSWAGEN Tiguan 2L Turbo
RIP 2005 Dinan ///M3 S3-R+ Vert w/hardtop- 6-speed, DINAN SC - race kit, race headers, etc.
RIP 2002 Z3 Roadster 2.5i - VF Supercharged, 5-speed, Brembos etc.
Turkey ///M Car Fleet Commander
TINA FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#47 (permalink) Old 02-04-2013, 07:43 AM
n00b

joeyb1960 is on a distinguished road
yah the kits from last year were the c30 sc i got the new one its a c38 more hp and more tq this is my frist sc i have done lots of turbos and whin i do i go bigger everything or at least better i was going to put the twin td02 s that are in the 06 335 bmw bmw had a recall and and thay were all over the internet and i got a set and rebiult them i wish i knew how to put a pic on here so you can see them very nice turbos any whin i was looking for my car i was looking for 6 mounths and i foung the one i have now the 328ic its a 99 but it only had 70,000 on it and it was maintaned very well and a clean carfax telked them down to 6,200 so now i have the money to do the top and some katskinzs going with the AEM AIR/FUEL RATIO UEGO AND AEM BOOT GAUGE & OIL PSI SENDING THE DME TO ACTIVE so i wont need to use my my mega squart ms2 i have 2 of the and an AEM F/IC I ALSO have a meth inject system not going to need al that like i said i make turbo kits my self for fun thats why i have all thease items you can get a hell of a lot of power from turbos i just didnt want all that heat sorry talking way to much im very exciceded cant wate lol thursday it should be here
#48 (permalink) Old 02-04-2013, 07:46 AM
n00b

joeyb1960 is on a distinguished road
o bye the way thats one sick ass ride you have bra very very nice
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Forced Induction