X5 4.6is - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
Driving Tales Talk about your driving stories in here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 06-28-2003, 07:39 AM
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
EterNaLx88 is an unknown quantity at this point
(Thread Starter)
Last night when I was working, I got to drive a X5 4.6is and man its really fast. I took it around thsi neighborhood where there is a straight away, and stepped on it. This car is by far one of the fastest cars I drove. Does anyone know how fast they are in 0-60?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 06-28-2003, 03:32 PM
You Can Has A Custom Title!!

donutchow is an unknown quantity at this point
maybe 6.2? they're awesome, and i love the 20'' wheels

Founder of the 3 pedal club, the first actual club on BMW-Forums.
#3 (permalink) Old 11-06-2004, 06:13 PM
Neutral Member

M5IAN is an unknown quantity at this point
0-60 in 6.0-6.2 seconds and MAN they look amazzzing.
#4 (permalink) Old 11-07-2004, 12:41 PM
5th Gear Member

BeelZibub is an unknown quantity at this point
On paper the UK 4.6 = 0-60 in 6.3 secs, however this has been replaced here with the 4.8 which does 0-60 in 5.9 secs. These speeds in my opinion are incredible for this type of vehicle.
#5 (permalink) Old 11-07-2004, 02:13 PM
1st Gear Member

PJV 528 is an unknown quantity at this point
The X5 is the car that is MOST hijacked in the WORLD!!

<a href='http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/1118083' target='_blank'>Check out my ride!!!</a>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>(From Family Guy) Brian to peter: Well peter you've only got a couple hours left. If your gonna pull a party outta your ass you might wanna stand up!</div>
#6 (permalink) Old 11-12-2004, 06:57 PM
5th Gear Member

Live_the_Curves is an unknown quantity at this point
No matter how fast a SUV is, be it the Cayene Turbo or the X5 I would never buy any SUV until and unless I live in the country side.
#7 (permalink) Old 11-13-2004, 09:58 AM
quality

Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Quote:
Originally posted by PJV 528@Nov 7 2004, 01:13 PM
The X5 is the car that is MOST hijacked in the WORLD!!
[snapback]226302[/snapback]
used You mean like an airplane?

If you mean stolen...that would be the Cadillac Escalade, followed by the navigator. These SUVs are top theft items because they have stock tires and chrome out spinning rims that are worth $2000 a piece.

In fact, I would NEVER buy an SUV as I HATE all SUV and their dumb ass drivers but I would sell my soul to own the X5 4.6 or 4.8!!!!!

#8 (permalink) Old 11-13-2004, 10:39 AM
1st Gear Member

Quote:
If you mean stolen..
...NO SHIT!!

My cousin just brought a brand spanking new X5 4.6...he was on the waiting list for 1 1/2 years!! I went for a drive in it yesterday. Man those 20's are beautiful along with the sat nav...good luck with your X5 EterNaLx88...enjoy it!

Oh delmarco..get a life and take that M Badge of your 318...it looks shit..ESPECIALLLY when its on your front grill.

<a href='http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/1118083' target='_blank'>Check out my ride!!!</a>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>(From Family Guy) Brian to peter: Well peter you've only got a couple hours left. If your gonna pull a party outta your ass you might wanna stand up!</div>
#9 (permalink) Old 11-13-2004, 11:08 AM
quality

Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Quote:
Originally posted by PJV 528@Nov 13 2004, 09:39 AM
Quote:
If you mean stolen..
...NO SHIT!!

My cousin just brought a brand spanking new X5 4.6...he was on the waiting list for 1 1/2 years!! I went for a drive in it yesterday. Man those 20's are beautiful along with the sat nav...good luck with your X5 EterNaLx88...enjoy it!

Oh delmarco..get a life and take that M Badge of your 318...it looks shit
[snapback]230012[/snapback]

Hijacked in UK = Stolen in USA (okay!)

Waiting list to buy a BMW X5 = living in London (not in the USA!)

You see the difference between the UK and the US!

I figured you meant stolen...I didn't mean to insult you dude! I was joking!

And I don't have an ///M badge on my car moron!!! At least I post pictures of my car seeing as how I recently found out a lot of members in there don't even own cars much less BMW's.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0563.JPG
Views:	35
Size:	111.3 KB
ID:	14388  

#10 (permalink) Old 11-13-2004, 11:28 AM
quality

Garage
Oh, you were looking at my Sig...
I remember you from that Neon story w/ Beezl!
Nah that ///M badge was on for a joke for someone and I had it on my car for like 2 weeks because I wanted to replace my 1995 grills eventually. But I got new grills now as you can see. I also got a life too....somewhere here...duh...now where did I put that life...oh here it is in my trouser pocket.... :P

Oh BTW you guys say trousers we say pants...but you also say pants...but for something else...right?

#11 (permalink) Old 11-13-2004, 11:43 AM
1st Gear Member

E36KindaGuy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Live_the_Curves@Nov 12 2004, 06:57 PM
No matter how fast a SUV is, be it the Cayene Turbo or the X5 I would never buy any SUV until and unless I live in the country side.
[snapback]229645[/snapback]
Thats because you have a bias. I have driven the Cayenne Turbo (my friends dad owns two) and let me tell you, when you get in it and start taking some hard curves you forget you are in an suv, more like a formula one car.
#12 (permalink) Old 11-13-2004, 11:57 AM
1st Gear Member

LOL man!!

Yeah i keep on forgettin the majority of people in this forum are from the states. Just as long as that M badge aint on your car its all good. Nice Grill dude...

Yeah we use pants for underpants (Boxers)
You trash we say rubbish, you say subway we say underground, you say gas we say petrol...its all the same!!

Keep it real!

:P

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Driving Tales