uhhhh walmart rally what? - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
Driving Tales Talk about your driving stories in here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 06-12-2004, 12:26 AM
3rd Gear Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
leftone is an unknown quantity at this point
(Thread Starter)
My buddy got married last weekend in lakeland Fla. So i make the drive. We are at his bachelor party and since he is an anal bastard and is scared shitless of his wife we couldnt do anything.... no drinks no nothin... so we are sitting at the hotel lookin at each other and i get the idea of... hey lets go to walmart. (its 3am) so we get in the parking lot and it had just rained... skid control goes off.... we start mini driftin through the parking lot.... good fun.. we are just racin around the lot when we go to the back... doin about 45 parking brake up 180 completed JUST GOT SETTLED AND I SEE IT!!!!! 2 cops flying down the road headed RIGHT at walmart. my only thoughts are... OH SHIT!! WERE GOIN TO JAIL!!!!! cops zoom by the back lot and pull into the front I quickly exited the back lot and just smoothly pull up to the light and go back to the hotel.. the whole time looking over my shoulder.. as scared as ive been in a while..... boring bachelor party but fun driving.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>GET YOUR SELF OWNED AT BMW-FORUMS.COM HAMANNM3=BIGGEST QUEER EVER! HESS DRINKS PEE!!</span>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 06-12-2004, 04:15 AM
Official Bimmerwerkz Biscuit Distributer

spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to spiff325is
yeah, cops ruin everything. if I was a cop, Id do em with you, lol. be like 'sir do you know what your doing " "uhh uhh" 'your donuts suck ass, watch this"

I hate: people who haven't died yet that I hate.
L337 Co-Founding Assistant Executive Director Product Maker of Sunset Sig's Inc.
2000 BMW M Coupe - Dakar-II - S52

"You gotta fix the nut behind the wheel before you fix the bolts on the car"
#3 (permalink) Old 06-12-2004, 08:35 AM
5th Gear Member

TMac325is is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to TMac325is
if youve ever ridden in a cop car while they are in a rush, you will notice that they are some of the most dangerous drivers ever, but i dunno maybe its just skill. the car i was in, the cop backed up doing like 30 then slammed on the brakes and pulled forward almost doing a 180, with 2 passengers in the car... i was like "damn, whats all that about?"

<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>T-Mac</span>
95' BMW 325is Jet Black, 5 speed
Xtec 6000k HID kit, DDE Enhanced, Euro Ellipsoids, M3 Front Bumper, Color-matched rear,
Alpine Mp3/CD, 20% tint, M3 Contour Rims, Smoked Corners, front lip
Clear Side markers, K&amp;N Performance Filter, Debaffle, Color-matched side skirts</span>
#4 (permalink) Old 06-12-2004, 10:47 AM
Millions of them.

Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute
i am pretty sure i dont want to be in a cop car at all...

maybe it's just me.

#5 (permalink) Old 06-12-2004, 03:46 PM
Official Bimmerwerkz Biscuit Distributer

spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to spiff325is
your like "whats that all about officer you dont have to dr-" "Stfu WHITE POWER!"

I hate: people who haven't died yet that I hate.
L337 Co-Founding Assistant Executive Director Product Maker of Sunset Sig's Inc.
2000 BMW M Coupe - Dakar-II - S52

"You gotta fix the nut behind the wheel before you fix the bolts on the car"
#6 (permalink) Old 06-12-2004, 04:09 PM
You Can Has A Custom Title!!

thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute
I think it would be cool to ride in the passenger seat of a cop car during a chase. Especially if the car we were chaseing was fast as hell. Most cops are good drivers, so I think it would be fun... but not as fun as chaseing the car... btw... south carolina state police got E34 M5s as patrol cars when the BMW plant opened there. One problem they got 12 of them and they were ALL 5spds!!! So they got schooled by BMW so they would know how to drive well during a chase.... damn lucky pigs...and BMW practically gave the cars to them....
#7 (permalink) Old 06-12-2004, 10:11 PM
Millions of them.

Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute
i dont even trust my friends driving me... talk about cops.

#8 (permalink) Old 06-14-2004, 12:20 AM
You Can Has A Custom Title!!

Kevin325i is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Kevin325i
Well I'd hope they were good drivers. They do send them to a whore separate driving section of their training.

Kevin

P.S. Some counties in Germany or France (I forget which one) have 911 turbo pursuit cars for the autobahn.

P.P.S. I hate the impala cop cars around here even more. I can spot a crown vic 10 miles away, but I'm always like "wtf is this impala doing, OH CRAP it's a cop!"

Kevin (President TBEA)

&quot;WAAAAAAARRRRRIORS, come out to plaaaaay.&quot;
#9 (permalink) Old 06-14-2004, 12:08 PM
Super Moderator

dutchbmw has a reputation beyond repute dutchbmw has a reputation beyond repute dutchbmw has a reputation beyond repute dutchbmw has a reputation beyond repute dutchbmw has a reputation beyond repute dutchbmw has a reputation beyond repute dutchbmw has a reputation beyond repute dutchbmw has a reputation beyond repute dutchbmw has a reputation beyond repute dutchbmw has a reputation beyond repute dutchbmw has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to dutchbmw
Hahahaha, we've had cops with porsches 911 till 15 years ago........ About the German or the French I don't know, I’d never heard about. Some of the Italian cops drive a Lamborghini (only highways)!!!

BMW '96 M3 (SOLD)
June 2005 Car Of The Month!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torque
I was just dropped off here by aliens one day. They got bored with me.
#10 (permalink) Old 06-14-2004, 01:12 PM
Threadkiller

bitcore will become famous soon enough bitcore will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by spiff325is@Jun 12 2004, 05:55 AM
'sir do you know what your doing " "uhh uhh" 'your donuts suck ass, watch this"
AAAhahahaha
I've had a state trooper in a fucking camero once... I was speeding around 100 in a 55 on the highway, and about 50 feet before I passed him, I saw in these tiny ass litters on the center top back "state trooper" where a brake light might be placed (which I assumed tht was what it was from far away), and I SLAMMED on brakes, and was SLIDING past the cop in the left lane. He clocked me at 74 SOMEHOW... First ticket in my bimmer.
We have a bunch of these unmarked impalas, but most of the time they are old people driving them, I'm sill paranoid about them, even if I dont see antennas on them.

#11 (permalink) Old 06-14-2004, 07:48 PM
Millions of them.

i've seen unmarked bmws, crown vics, camaros, f150s... i am pretty much paranoid about the person driving the car, not the type of car it is...

#12 (permalink) Old 06-15-2004, 06:08 AM
4th Gear Member

bimmer_boy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to bimmer_boy
Well that camaro had a corvette engine in it so I'm not suprised it caught you at all.

BLACK 1995 BMW E36 325i
• <u>Dinan</u> Performance Software - SOLD!
• High-flow intake w/ Green Performance Filter
• 17 x 8.5 BMW Style 44 Rims
• <u>Pirelli</u> P6 tires 235/45/17
• M3 Spoiler
• Clear Tail Lights, Corners, and Side markers
• 20% Tint all around
• Sylvania Silverstar Bulbs
• <u>Alpine</u> 9831 MP3/CD Player
#13 (permalink) Old 06-23-2004, 03:58 PM
Been here a while.

97alpineM3 is a name known to all 97alpineM3 is a name known to all 97alpineM3 is a name known to all 97alpineM3 is a name known to all 97alpineM3 is a name known to all 97alpineM3 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to 97alpineM3 Send a message via MSN to 97alpineM3
My best story of cops... is.. well both of my parents were cops.... now retired though... my dad with 28 years in law enforcement... he taught guys right out of police academy how to drive every summer... so every summer.. since I was 16... I've been the run away car.... and they try to catch me... haha... its all on a closed runway at an airport... fun as hell... for me atleast...

1997 E36 M3 1990 E30 325i
#14 (permalink) Old 06-23-2004, 04:13 PM
wax
2nd Gear Member

wax is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to wax
Dude.... that sooo sweet!! Wut kinda car did u drive, a bimmer i hope!

'05 Porsche 997 Carrera S
'03 Range Rover HSE
E39 540i...coming soon
#15 (permalink) Old 06-23-2004, 05:20 PM
Been here a while.

97alpineM3 is a name known to all 97alpineM3 is a name known to all 97alpineM3 is a name known to all 97alpineM3 is a name known to all 97alpineM3 is a name known to all 97alpineM3 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to 97alpineM3 Send a message via MSN to 97alpineM3
No.. just a cop car... unmarked... no cool stuff.. just a LT1 engine.... felt like I was trying to drive a car with the characteristics of a boat. But fun none the less....

1997 E36 M3 1990 E30 325i
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Driving Tales