two stories.. - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
Driving Tales Talk about your driving stories in here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 07-11-2004, 02:17 AM
Official Bimmerwerkz Biscuit Distributer

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to spiff325is
(Thread Starter)
Okay, so two days ago, me and Speedy325iS meet up for first time, and cruise over to Decker to go back to my house, and so ofcourse, we are racing on PCH, I owned him(lol) and blinked the emergency flashers(he really beat me, but barely, car got in front of him, but its good to give him a hard time, lol). so then we were blasting through decker, some parts of mullholland(more open, with big straights and wider turns) so we took it easy cuz cops are always hiding on that road. but decker back was fun, saw a ferrari, and just were flying around.

Okay, so I just saw anchorman with my girlfriend(fucking hilarious), and we are on our way home, its about 10:00 at night. I am sorta mad cuz its the last light before the main stretch home that has no lights for 2 miles. and i dont see anyone in front of me or beside me to catch or race or whatnot, so I am like (to my g/f) "this sucks, now its just gonna be some boring ride home" "whatever, racing isnt safe" "it is when im driving""uhh whatever".

So then, this black 03ish(its real new) golf with 1.8t badge on back pulls up next to me with some decent rims. its stick shift, cuz I could hear him jsut sorta going through the gears at the light(just shifting around).

So then, I look over at him and rev my engine just to sorta hint at it, and he looks at me, and revs back with sort of a smile I guess. and now I am all anxious and my girlfriend is like "omg dan I cant believe you are about to race someone" "shh for like 2 minutes" "uhh"

So then light turns green and I do a pretty good launch at about 3000 rpms, then shift at 6400 into second, doing an extremely good and fast shit, and just barely chirp the back tires(225's help a lot). I am taking him in first and second gear by about a half a car length(his hood is at my tail). and so I shift to 3rd, and he sorta starts to edge up, and at around 60 his tail is at my nose.

I am staying with him all the way up to end of 3rd(around 80), and then after I shift to 4th, soon as I hit 85 or so I start to edge ahead, and pull ahead of him at around 100 and take him to 115, then beat him by a car length. and ofcourse, flash the emergency lights( I dont know why im doing tha tnow, just started) and give him a thumbs up and he gave me a peace sign. whatever, good racing ethic I guess.

then on the way home for some pussy.

fun stuff.

I hate: people who haven't died yet that I hate.
L337 Co-Founding Assistant Executive Director Product Maker of Sunset Sig's Inc.
2000 BMW M Coupe - Dakar-II - S52

"You gotta fix the nut behind the wheel before you fix the bolts on the car"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 07-11-2004, 02:37 AM
5th Gear Member

Speedy-325is is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Speedy-325is Send a message via MSN to Speedy-325is Send a message via Yahoo to Speedy-325is
Quote:
Originally posted by spiff325is@Jul 11 2004, 02:57 AM
Okay, so two days ago, me and Speedy325iS meet up for first time, and cruise over to Decker to go back to my house, and so ofcourse, we are racing on PCH, I owned him(lol) and blinked the emergency flashers(he really beat me, but barely, car got in front of him, but its good to give him a hard time, lol).
You are funny, . . .beat me?!?! come-on man! j/k. we were pretty dead even for a while, then that guy jumped over, so i couldnt tell what would have happened. we need to do it again! and againandagainandagain. . . . . .

all i will say to anyone that thinks spiff is full of it . . .

HE IS! ALLLLLL THE TIME!

naw, for real though, that fucker can drive his car. off-road tires and all!
next time its the sticky-pod for both of us. then you will all bow down! :nana

no not really, im just playing. but it was fun. on the way down we passed a film crew on PCH. when i went home i saw a brand new M3 on a trailer dolly being pulled behind a tow.
it had cameras and crew all over it. there were a bunch of cars for backgroung w/cops blocking the way. then as i passed i saw it! a white M3 w/the flag decal on the back hiding in the end of the group. and some lucky guy inside the racing seats w/a rollcage all around and a GT-cup spoiler. i wonder what it was all for.
i hope we see it soon!
it was veryveryvery sexy! i have never seen one like it but spiff said it was the lightweight M3. damn, i want one.... or three!

Mark
#3 (permalink) Old 07-14-2004, 11:22 PM
W00T

Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Numark318i
Nice kill Spiff

#4 (permalink) Old 07-15-2004, 12:03 AM
Official Bimmerwerkz Biscuit Distributer

spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to spiff325is
(Thread Starter)
yup yup. thanks man

I hate: people who haven't died yet that I hate.
L337 Co-Founding Assistant Executive Director Product Maker of Sunset Sig's Inc.
2000 BMW M Coupe - Dakar-II - S52

"You gotta fix the nut behind the wheel before you fix the bolts on the car"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Driving Tales