BMW Werkz banner

Two Accidents Today

1K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  bmwcrazy 
#1 ·
so the road were wet, and it was raining, although not too hard, and i was standing outside.

now, a person is wating for a pedestrain to cross, and his car is stopped, another car is coming at like 40 mph and smashes the crap out of both cars.. it sounded like if u have a huge steel board and u dropped it and it bounced a couple of times... also including a pop..

anyway, so it looks liek both cars are totalled, but everyone is ok, and they are talking to each other. in the next second, a cop just happens to be cruisin in the streets, and he finds em, how convenient.

now, within 30 seconds, still shocked from the first accident right infront of me, someone else was stopped because he was doing whatever, i dont know...

( this is on the other lane)

another guy, comin also at 40 mph on his lane, skeels the tires for like thirty feet long, and this guy has like some kind of crappy suv, like a 4 runner or something. so he realizes it, even though the skid isnt that loud because it aws wet, and he floors it, however, it is not enough time and the other guy also hits him..

now the second one wasnt as bad as the first one, but the first one.. MAN!!!!

i was telling someone the story, he told me

dude, if i were u i would ran for my life, two accidents within a minute, whats next? lol

See less See more
#2 ·
oh yeah, and from the first big accident, there were peices from the car all over the road, the truck that was behind both cars came by slowly, and u could here the tires like crinkling.. as if stepping on bits and peices of plastic

#3 ·
geeze that is really nutty, those two drivers that hit people really suck at driving to hit a parked car...rain or no rain

and your friend is right bro, what is next after that, seeing the first car accident is enough, two at the same intersection, about the same way of happening is just unheard of.

#4 ·
That's the problemo - people rubber-necking at accident spots - then kablaam - they rear end someone else!

You must have all seen vids of cops that have pulled over drivers and then whammo - someone crashes into the cop car because they were driving along thinking "hmmm, I wonder what that is all about?" and not concentrating on the road ahead!

:)

#5 ·
yeah, actually i think thats how the second one happened, because the guy was pulled over, and the guy that was pulled over tried to avoid it, but he couldnt..

but man, u should have heard the first one, it was like i said, a combination of pops and what not, and just as i said, imagine a huge wide board of steel that was dropped from like twenty feet and bounced.. not a BOOM, but a kaplunk..

however, the second oen was a boom.. hehe

#9 ·
damn that is freaky, now imagine ur riding along the light turns yellow you slow down, then an suv on ur right keeps going the light turns red the suv goes through and then gets hit the left rear side and then flips over 6 times and lands in the middle of the road, and all this happens right in front of you, oh and also just two seconds ago you were thinking about not stopping like the suv, but then your like thank god i made the right decision :D

accidents suck, and i think there's no way to explain it in words, it's one of those you had to be there type of things, lol

#10 ·
This is the same cross walk xsperf is talking about that I witness another accident. I was waiting to cross the street and a car stopped for us but it was pretty hard braking. I crossed. Then all of a sudden the car behind him slams right into him. I saw they were both okay (except there cars) so I left before they blame me for the accident.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.