Tales Of Rice Part I - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
BMW Forum BMW Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Driving Tales
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery / Showroom Auto Loans Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Driving Tales Talk about your driving stories in here!

BimmerWerkz.com is the premier BMW Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2003, 03:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
You Can Has A Custom Title!!

Car:
Photos:
L337E46 will become famous soon enoughL337E46 will become famous soon enough
Here's the deal:

Was cruising along @ 80 mph. My friend was driving the car because I had one drink too many... Out of the blue a late 90's Blue Accord V6 filled with passengers, a black Nissan 240 SX (late 90's), and a white Mid 90's Toyota Celica Pass us @ around 90-95 MPH... My friend normally drives a Civic (My friend in the back seat drives 2 Porsche's) but was very tempted to Eat rice this evening. I tell him to count to 10 seconds knock the tranny into sport 4 and hit the gas till he hits the kickdown switch. 10 seconds later... He knocks it into S4 and hits the Kickdown switch and off we go. We were about 10 carlengths behind until we approached 130mph. At the same point in time all four ricers had their pedals floored at around 100-110 mph. We hit 120 mph when 2 cars (the 240sx and the accord) decided to cut off the right lane so we could not pass. At this point we were @ 120 MPH and I told my friend to knock the kickdown switch again and pass them in the exit lane. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL THING!!! @ 130 mph we pass the Accord and the 240 SX in the exit lane. We only had about 800ft. of exit left before we could cut out and cut off the other 2 cars. And Boom the 3 ricers were dusted!!!! A few moments later we had them by at least 10-15 car lengths LOL ... A Major CHP (California Highway Patrol) station was coming up and I told my friend to shut it down. All 3 cars came along side us @ 100mph and they assumed they were beating us because they were passing us (obviously not the case, I had him shut it down!) AHHH YES TALES OF RICE....
General, Troll Warfare Center: Task Force Troll/Founder BMW FORUMS 3.1415926535897932384626433832795 CLUB/Board Member Brotherhood of Huzzah/Board Member Troll Assassin Board/Board Member W00t! Club/Campaign Director Yanosh for President/Founder L337 Flash Club/Founding Member BMW Forums V1 Club/ BMW-Forums Badger Badger Badger arrgggghhhhhh club
L337E46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-02-2003, 04:01 AM   #2 (permalink)

Car:
Photos:
woobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to woobiee
thats a whole bowl of rice you guys had there..lol

good kill(s)

woobiee - Anamorphic Cycle
woobiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2003, 08:36 AM   #3 (permalink)
5th Gear Member

Car:
Photos:
BMWL2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to BMWL2
240sx has a speed cut of 110-115, better watch out with them too never know when they are turbocharged and have speed cut then you would have had a problem. sorry im in Nissans :-)
Old 08-02-2003, 01:14 PM   #4 (permalink)

Car: 2000 M5
Photos:
lwebb12 has a reputation beyond reputelwebb12 has a reputation beyond reputelwebb12 has a reputation beyond reputelwebb12 has a reputation beyond reputelwebb12 has a reputation beyond reputelwebb12 has a reputation beyond reputelwebb12 has a reputation beyond reputelwebb12 has a reputation beyond reputelwebb12 has a reputation beyond reputelwebb12 has a reputation beyond reputelwebb12 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to lwebb12 Send a message via Yahoo to lwebb12
yeah a 240 SX is nice if done right and not ricey
JL Audio 13W7 in W7 pro wedge box powered by JL Audio 1000/1 slash series amp. JL Audio RBC. V1 hardwired.
Euro First Aid Kit, warning triangle, and fire extinguisher. Euro Storage bin Mod. UUC Stage III lightweight flywheel/clutch.
lwebb12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2003, 02:54 PM   #5 (permalink)

Car:
Photos:
FruityOne is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to FruityOne
fruityone will be bringing the tales of rice part II...once the transformation for my car is complete
95 M3 - 220rwhp/205rwtq
President & Founder OF S50 Swap Club

THC the three most powerful letters in my veins...
FruityOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2003, 07:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
Retired administrator

Car:
Photos:
triggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to triggrhaapi
240SX will kick most bmws asses with a simple SR20DET conversion. The S14s are heavier tho, so they need more power, but the Pulsar GTI SR20 heads on the RWD motor make for a superfast car. individual throttle bodies for each cylinder, big fat turbo power....

Addicted to Speed Since 1997
Founding member of the GreenDragon Poo Flingers Club
Founder and Double Member of the 150mph club

Read about my Frankenmotor Project and see how an M50 becomes an S50!!!

No, don't worry. It's cool. I'm taking it back for us.
triggrhaapi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2003, 02:40 PM   #7 (permalink)

Car:
Photos:
fatty is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by triggrhaapi@Aug 3 2003, 03:16 AM
240SX will kick most bmws asses with a simple SR20DET conversion. The S14s are heavier tho, so they need more power, but the Pulsar GTI SR20 heads on the RWD motor make for a superfast car. individual throttle bodies for each cylinder, big fat turbo power....
my friend has one......

and shit is it fast.....
fatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2003, 09:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
Retired administrator

Car:
Photos:
triggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to triggrhaapi
I'll get one from my old bud Greg, he and I built his SR20 to put out just shy of 380whp. It could pace my old supra.

Addicted to Speed Since 1997
Founding member of the GreenDragon Poo Flingers Club
Founder and Double Member of the 150mph club

Read about my Frankenmotor Project and see how an M50 becomes an S50!!!

No, don't worry. It's cool. I'm taking it back for us.
triggrhaapi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2003, 11:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
5th Gear Member

Car:
Photos:
BMWL2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to BMWL2
OHHHHH all the hopes and dreams I had for it,, oh well i guess just move on to something else,.
Old 08-04-2003, 12:13 AM   #10 (permalink)

Car: 2000 M5
Photos:
lwebb12 has a reputation beyond reputelwebb12 has a reputation beyond reputelwebb12 has a reputation beyond reputelwebb12 has a reputation beyond reputelwebb12 has a reputation beyond reputelwebb12 has a reputation beyond reputelwebb12 has a reputation beyond reputelwebb12 has a reputation beyond reputelwebb12 has a reputation beyond reputelwebb12 has a reputation beyond reputelwebb12 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to lwebb12 Send a message via Yahoo to lwebb12
yeah it is sad dude. save up and import a skyline
JL Audio 13W7 in W7 pro wedge box powered by JL Audio 1000/1 slash series amp. JL Audio RBC. V1 hardwired.
Euro First Aid Kit, warning triangle, and fire extinguisher. Euro Storage bin Mod. UUC Stage III lightweight flywheel/clutch.
lwebb12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Driving Tales