Some Crazy kill storys, - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
BMW Forum BMW Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Driving Tales
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery / Showroom Auto Loans Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Driving Tales Talk about your driving stories in here!

BimmerWerkz.com is the premier BMW Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2006, 02:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
1st Gear Member

Car:
Photos:
rmxpete is an unknown quantity at this point
Some Crazy kill storys,

So after reading some of the post's in here I felt hmmm should i say excited to express some of my past moments,

I have had way to many run ins with the "speeding" side of the law in the past 2-3 years yes losing my lisence and horrific fines and I have to say I thought that I was doing quite well up until a month ago.

so the story goes like this.....after purchasing my E30 M3 bac in the begining april its left hand drive so unless its 20years and over it has to be converted to get a warrent and rego to drive on the roads here,at the moment its classed as a "race car",so as soon as I got it I pulled the plates of my brothers E30 320i next to me in the garage and stuck them on mine, I mean the chances of getting pulled over are what?? next to none,so after that ofcoarse all I could think about was how this thing would go, so after a couple of weeks I built up the courage to take it out one night to my mates,all was great I thought if I kept to the speed limit I would be sweet no one would bother me, however on the way home 100km'h was just to boring in an M3, so I came up behind this ute some kind of brown ugly colour,he was all over the frickin road so I decided to down shift and let this puppy howl!!,I pulled up next to him accelerating hard and only just out pulling him...this F%*#er was speeding up on me!,anyways i pulled ahead about 150km and kept my foot down past 200k not sure what speed I got up to I was watchin were I was goin, ok so I'm about a 1km from my house starting to slow down when I look in my mirror to check behind me,the ute wasn't so far behind and to my suprise it had red and blue flashs on IT!!!!!!.......I took the long way home, haha,anyway I'm sittin at home jst bout to go to my parents whch are nxt door I pull out of my drive way and this bastard is sittin there with a rather pissed off face!,I got out and he full on Blasted me,to cut a long story short he was to dumb to figure out that it wasn't by brothers car thinkin that it was a 320 and continued to threaten takin me to jail and what not,I got off with a $800 fine and 35points we go to 100 here,after some smooth talkin,haha so yeah its gettin converted to rhd now

ps he didn't have his radar on, he said he speed matched me!!then I disseapeard,I was like well you should get bigger lights on there as this guy was under cover he just had these lil piss ass things under his bonnet, moral of the story is.....PARK THE CAR IN THE GARAGE!!
rmxpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-22-2006, 02:24 AM   #2 (permalink)
1st Gear Member

Car:
Photos:
rmxpete is an unknown quantity at this point
also jst last week,I drive me daily drive to the next city to where I live as I'm a pilot and I live in the middle of no-where,its like a 300km round trip,I do this 3-5 times a week,I drive rather cautious and usually pretty sensible after all the shit that has happen to me in the past,but last thursday I set off early in the morning and not to far from home I pulled up behind this truck doin about 80km'h or so usually I would wait for a passing lane to come,but a rather riced out subey STI came flying up behind me....how could I resist,I dropped a cog in my 328is and pulled out the sti matchin my speed up until 150-160 where I started to pull away,"we were goin up hill" a couple of corners and then down hill,I felt the limiter come in and the sti was more than a fer bit behind but still trying to keep up I slowed to take the corners at the bottem, well they were 55km corners which I took at 160,jeepers sounds quick,well he tried to when I looked back to see a nice 4 wheel drift around a corner that I took nicely,I slowed down to the spped limit again with him no where in sight about 5 mins later he pulled up behind me flashed his lights and then took the next road to his right,hmm did I just nipple twist a suby owner hehe I think I did,
rmxpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Driving Tales