BMW Werkz banner

Sat+is300

2K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  bigred318 
#1 ·
You know, I swore I'd never post in this section without SOME kind of media or proof, but hell, I just can't help it. I consider the Lexus IS300 my best matchup. It's got a bit more power than me, but it's a little sports car like mine anyway. So naturally, any time I see one on the freeway, I jump.

It was white. It was flying through traffic at around, eh, 100mph. So I caught him and passed him, he caught me and passed me, then we both got stuck behind some cars and were side to side, looked over at each other, found openings and took off. We were pretty even from 80-100, but man, once we found some cleared up lanes I WALKED him. I was on the far left, him on the far right, I floored it, and just sailed away from him. I'm GUESSING his car was still restriced, beacause once I hit 120 or so the gap just kept getting bigger.

Well, my V1 started having a panic attack, so I quickly flashed hazards to let him know I won, and exited the freeway. He flashed his brights at me the second I threw on my hazards, hehe. GOd I love freeway racing.

See less See more
#9 ·
Originally posted by flying_junk@Dec 30 2004, 04:13 PM
u seem very excited about that race. how old are u? jw.
[snapback]261242[/snapback]​

Nice kill, but unles they're Turbo'd, the stock IS300s are sloooooowwwwwwww. Did you hear about the 4.3L V8 swap they do (same engine as the GS430) The car only managed a 14.0 quarter mile with a V8, I think it has around 340 hp.

#11 ·
nice drawing and nice kill hah

#12 ·
" So I caught him and passed him, he caught me and passed me"

wow, you should two should have butt sex now, lol.

#14 ·
how would him having a woodgrain shift nob allow us to forgive him. i think he is still drawing the pic of the buttsex study group

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.