BMW Werkz banner

Sad Saab Man

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  94BMW325i 
#1 ·
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was having a quick blast down my favourite dual carraigeway with my youngest son. I accelerated around the bend to get speed up only to see a Saab pull out into my lane to pass a slower car. I made up ground very quickly indeed and was soon hanging off his rear bumper. I looked ahead and saw a place for an undertake if he decided to be a ba*t**d about pulling over. Well he did pull over but only half the way, deliberately try to stall me. Well, I pass him anyway to which I get the finger from him. My youngest promptly replies in kind and I roar off along what's left of tjhe road (I manage about 125 mph).
At the roundabout I get behind an oldie in a Fiesta or something equally slow. Mr Saab gets into the left turn lane but goes straight ahead and then sweeps right. I have to wait for the Fiesta to slowly wind around the roundabout and then gun it along the next bit of dual carraigeway. There is a slower car in the outside lane about a 1/4 mile ahead. Mr Saab is in the slow lane and has traffic. He looks in his rearview mirror and sees me flying up the outside lane. Ah! Sweet Revenge! says he , signals , and pulls out despite the fact that I'm going to be there in a few seconds. I have anticipated that move because I know he the sort of driver who likes doing that sort of thing. So as he is moving into the outside lane, I move into the inside still accelerating. By the time Mr Saab has reached the outside lane I am ahead of him on the inside and already beginning to move into the outside lane. The whole manuver lasted a couple of seconds. Poor Mr Saab, he has tried to punk an M5 when in all appearances the M5 seems to have passed straight through him! That little move is not good driving but I couldn't resist it! Mr and Mrs Saab both give us the finger and the youngest gives them a rendition of various finger messages from across Europe and America.

See less See more
#5 ·
NICE, E34 M5 Ownage, what kind of saab was it? saabs = slow pieces of crap.

#6 ·
:lmao2 good one

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.