BMW Werkz banner

Rude people with slow cars

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  presto 
G
#1 ·
me and my brother were out driving, me in the ///M, him behind me in my moms 330Cic doing pretty well driving manual....at a light, two cars in front of me, a f-150 pulls up in the left, the two cars turn right while the light was still red, and then i roll up to the front, and at this point the guy knew he had to be focked, light turns green, he punches it (didnt seem like anything) i just accelerate agressively then redline it, both me and my bro go flying by him, and he ducks in behind my brother and tailgates him with his highs on....at the next light i radioed my bro saying when he starts moving again to chuck his soda from Arbys (mmm) on the guys windshield, be he said he was going to do something else, the light turns green (1 lane each way, btw).... and i pull off and my bros just waiting there so i pulled over ahead, light turns yellow, my bro floors it just as its turning red and flys through the light....#1 there was no reason to try to past the two cars ahead of me, since they were moving fast enough, and #2 the nerve to be pissed off because you lost to two fast bmws...ive been getting so frustruated lately with the lack of skill and common sense in drivers today....people dont know how to drive, they arent aggresive enough when pulling out, people that cruise in the left lane...lol im venting now....

#4 ·
shoulda still threw the soda at him

#8 ·
Originally posted by donutchow@Apr 26 2003, 10:50 PM
i wish i could revoke people's liscenses that pissed me off on the road. that would be my dream job.
im sure i can think of a better job to do. "come on bikini inspector"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.