Red coupe read its rights - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
BMW Forum BMW Forum

» Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Driving Tales
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery / Showroom Auto Loans Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Driving Tales Talk about your driving stories in here!

BimmerWerkz.com is the premier BMW Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2006, 10:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
Neutral Member

Car: 2000 911 turbo dms
Photos:
imof6 is on a distinguished road
Red coupe read its rights

On the way to work this morning I was just cruising having just thundered up to a big Ford that had just cut me up at a roundabout. I did descend very quickly onto his rear bumper and he was a sportsman and pulled over. Then I notice a red coupe ( ? VW ) closing in on my rear bumper, I'm in 5th and he is in a hurry waving his hand at me to get a move on. So I did ( in 5th ), slowly the speed rises but he is still there, oh well, a few more revs and yes the gap opens. The hand that was waving get on! get on! is now gripping the steering wheel as the gap between us widens. Another roundabout and he closes right up. Ok, around the roundabout we go and I nail it in 2nd ( would have been 1st but already getting too much speed and I didn't feel like drifting at that time of the morning ). The gap opens big time, 2 and 3 and it isn't a game anymore it is an embarresment. I do a quick undertake on the car in front and soon it is time to turn off the dual carraigeway to work. As I'm on the off ramp our little red coupe steams by but I notice no eye contact. I think he will be looking for vw's to pick on not M5's.
imof6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-12-2006, 09:51 AM   #2 (permalink)
4th Gear Member

Car: 2004 ZHP 6SPD
Photos:
bimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond reputebimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond reputebimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond reputebimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond reputebimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond reputebimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond reputebimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond reputebimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond reputebimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond reputebimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond reputebimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to bimmerguy82
Nice kill. Yeah, who in their right mind would even think, let alone try to mess with an M5 while driving a vw.

|AA stage 1 software| UUC light flywheel and clutch| UUC EVO 3 ssk | K&N Intake | Ebay Headers |

BMWCCA member#407674

Founding member of the hit 145 mph in my almost stock 325i BMW club.
bimmerguy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 12:33 AM   #3 (permalink)
LYFE SUCK5

Car: 2008 Infiniti G35
Photos:
Ivan has a brilliant futureIvan has a brilliant futureIvan has a brilliant futureIvan has a brilliant futureIvan has a brilliant futureIvan has a brilliant futureIvan has a brilliant futureIvan has a brilliant futureIvan has a brilliant futureIvan has a brilliant futureIvan has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Ivan
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshsanders82
Nice kill. Yeah, who in their right mind would even think, let alone try to mess with an M5 while driving a vw.
there are plenty of vws out there that there that would cream an m5. in fact a guy i used to know had a 550hp golf. would even beat the pants off of the new m5.
Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 08:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
4th Gear Member

Car: 2004 ZHP 6SPD
Photos:
bimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond reputebimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond reputebimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond reputebimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond reputebimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond reputebimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond reputebimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond reputebimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond reputebimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond reputebimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond reputebimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to bimmerguy82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan
there are plenty of vws out there that there that would cream an m5. in fact a guy i used to know had a 550hp golf. would even beat the pants off of the new m5.
That's true. There is always someone out there with a faster car. But i'm pretty sure 550hp golfs are few and far between!

|AA stage 1 software| UUC light flywheel and clutch| UUC EVO 3 ssk | K&N Intake | Ebay Headers |

BMWCCA member#407674

Founding member of the hit 145 mph in my almost stock 325i BMW club.
bimmerguy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 12:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
LYFE SUCK5

Car: 2008 Infiniti G35
Photos:
Ivan has a brilliant futureIvan has a brilliant futureIvan has a brilliant futureIvan has a brilliant futureIvan has a brilliant futureIvan has a brilliant futureIvan has a brilliant futureIvan has a brilliant futureIvan has a brilliant futureIvan has a brilliant futureIvan has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Ivan
i know. but so are m5s. im just saying dont assume a car is always what it seems. because there are many that arent...
Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Driving Tales