BMW Werkz banner

Read this crap

6K views 24 replies 18 participants last post by  BlantonG13 
#1 ·
#2 ·
racist *******. read some of his other stories...

#5 ·
"I ease on past the bus, and click on the PERFORMANCE SHIFT button on the console mounted gear selector.

I know what is fixing to happen, I can read people all too easy, especially jerks in expensive cars.
"

his car has 1 liter more displacement and it is supercharged. and it can only beat a 328 by 1 car length. thats a piece of shit

#6 ·
*** got. is all i gotta say

#8 ·
Originally posted by torque0@May 10 2004, 08:23 PM
the *** needs to meet up with a ///M5... then he can stick his performance shift button up his ass.
******** story-

"so this guy thinks his bmw is fast... well lets see. I pushed the super sport button (which comes standard on all slow pos cars) and reved my engine. Hes gonna get it i thought. My 17 liter 290 horsepower v18 is gonna own this sedan pos. M5's suck i thought. He has more money but i have more literage. I gunned it through the red light to be cool (I've moved this tactic to an art, those who ride with me get the biggest kicks out of it). But my engine exploded. Then a truck smashed into my left side. I think I will press charges... that truck driver doesnt know how to drive."

#11 ·
that guy is just pissed he can't have the bimmer

#16 ·
eeeeash. ow3ned

#17 ·
I don't know about an E30 but I know for a fact that an E36 M3 can take a GTP with more then a car length.. I'd chalk it up to the GTP having a crappy driver but it's not like there is much skill involved in an automatic...I don't really have any personal experience w/ autos tho..so I wouldn't know.

#20 ·
oh come on you know he actually lost but was just trying to impress people.

#22 ·
I played with a GTP the other day on the way to work. I wasen't trying at all and he had nothing at all for me. My 04 M3 has no mods and It was just a joke. I killed him without trying. Don't even know why I bothered.

#23 ·
Hey guys, I don't know what the pontiac guy thought but the 328 obviously wasn't trying, as my 97 328 "AUTO" could have smashed him!!!!, we don't have pontiacs here but we have Holdens with 300kws thats 400hp I know what ur saying but its true, the problem is I think noone told holden australia that u have to keep ur cars under the "campervan" weight limit 50000000 ton, to even come close to being slightly fast, sure the 3 years it took for that guy to get to 115mph 2 years if he used his high performance button it would probily have enough momentom to be the fastest car in the world cause u never would slow the moving brick down :lol:
I know a guy with a holden GTS, think thats a pontiac GTS in USA 2 door coupe he can keep up with me in a staight line but the first speed limit corner and hes in the ditch cause it don't go round just sraight,and oh yeah,I read I mean my exsperianc guys who own BMWS any kind, have a hit rate of at least 3 per week almost twice of a guy who owns a porshce,"2nd" a guy who owns a pontiac -300 per millisecond, and that would be prasing the guy.
now who has tha shit car :eek:uch

#25 ·
I was under the impression that Holdens were fast, but they do weigh a lot. A lot of people in this thread were wondering about the Pontiac being auto or stick??? They don't make GTPs in manual...if they did, they would be a lot faster. A girl I was hooking up with for awhile had one, and it was a nice little ride, pretty quick, but grocery-getter quick. It certainly is no Beemer!!! :driving

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.