random tales - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
Driving Tales Talk about your driving stories in here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 12-20-2008, 10:58 AM
5th Gear Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
denyo77 is on a distinguished road
Garage
(Thread Starter)
random tales

so what was the last weird thing you saw on the road?

Yesterday while driving into town to pick up my sister, I drove behind a black 2000 Honda Prelude, all riced out with fat front skirt and grey flame vinyls on the side. Since it was night, I had my lights on. And guess what I saw: this dude had actually sawn off his tail pipe and welded on a dual exhaust, so you could see the tiny original pipe hole right between his new huge double fart cans. :lol

And a couple of days ago an e39 M5 flew past me with a really loud, shrieking whistling sound. Sounded really like a jet fighter. Blown turbo or what?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 12-20-2008, 11:15 AM
OMFG another one!?

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
witeshark is just really nice witeshark is just really nice witeshark is just really nice witeshark is just really nice witeshark is just really nice
Weirdest thing lately (which almost made me U-turn to check it) was a classic Chevy Corvair in the on coming side of traffic. I recognized it from articles I have read about it. I didn't know any were still running!

BMW

Sig by zeaq
#3 (permalink) Old 12-20-2008, 10:51 PM
Im Bluffin With My Muffin

AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to AlpineSixAndSeven
I saw a camry with a Vinyle top on it and 22" rims.... a Really tiny asian chick driving it... she looked like she was 12....

1991 Ford Taurs SHO 5 Speed White on Tan
1996 Chevy Lumina LTZ Rep 3.4L
1992 318i Coupe parts car
1992 325i Ls1 swap with a T56 6 speed 12.2 quarter mile
1976 Mercedes Benz 300D with a Ford 5.0L Fuel Injected soon to be Modded
I am Captain Obvious
#4 (permalink) Old 12-21-2008, 01:17 AM
4th Gear Member

PrInG has a spectacular aura about PrInG has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to PrInG
I was driving to class the other day in the DSM.. And I hear this obnoxiously loud exhaust . The Mazda comes flying by my( and I was moving because I was late) I'm like what is this kid doing.. Nextthing I know this big ass Cummins truck comes flying past me then passes teh kid in the mazda.. I had to Laugh out loud then I gave the truck a thumbs up when I caught back up to them at a light . made my day

TO HONOR: Get Honor Stay Honor if You Can't Come in Her Come Honor.

"its not banana yellow but its not golden its just that perfect creamy german goodness"

- Bow
#5 (permalink) Old 01-02-2009, 09:41 AM
5th Gear Member

denyo77 is on a distinguished road
Garage
(Thread Starter)
wow... I just thought I had to tell you guys this story:

I was driving the e30, following my dad's car returning home from the service at the Volvo/BMW dealership. We're driving uphill through a very narrow forest road at the 60 kph speed limit (and it's about -2° C too, so freezing cold) and a Porsche 997 is following me very close. At times he drives so close up to me I can hardly see his headlights. Okay when we get out of the forest the Porsche comes screaming by me, at about 120 kph, I flash the lights and honk because he almost pushed me on the shoulder. Like I said, the road is so narrow that passing is quite hard. The Porsche prick then gets blocked by my dads Volvo and can't pass because of oncoming traffic, so I quickly catch up to look at his license plates. He kinda got scared because when we got into town a minute later, he immediately pulled over. I passed him and he's behind me again. Since I don't want him behind me again, I take a quick next left. I know the roads in my village so about 20 secs later I'm at the T-intersection waiting for him to drive by.
You should have seen the looks on his face !! Awesome! Well I then followed him again, so he pulled over. I'm tired of playing games so I pass him and then take a quick left again to drive home.
Well maybe I tought him a little lesson...

#6 (permalink) Old 03-07-2009, 04:29 PM
2nd Gear Member

elsabor67 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to elsabor67
A while ago when I was living in Heidelberg, I was on the way back from Mannheim(10 Min away) when this spoilered up VW Bug (newer one) comes by me after tailing me like he has an emergency to go to. I let him pass since I really didn't feel like running. He gets ahead of me and puts his flashers, ala F&F. I'm wondering if this guy is for real, so we get on A656 that connects Downtown Mannheim with Heidelberg and I'm like , ok lets see what the turbo bug can do, I drop to 2nd and gun it. In a matter of seconds I am on his tail like a nascar race, I can see him go into 4th as I am enjoying 3rd still, he still can't get away, so I drop 4th, hit the left turn signal, and do the light flash. He is still there and doesn't budge. As we clear the bend there is nothing in both lanes for about 3 miles so I shoot right and really hit it. He was there for a second and then faded away. I laughed for a second and don't think about it and go home.

2 weeks later, I'm at my favorite Craft shop and this dude walks in talking smack about this Blue bimmer he smoked on A 656. When I hear him I was like, really?!?! When he brings his car in, it's the beetle I smoked on A 656. When he realized who I was he didn't even start working on his car and left.

The main guy at the shop looked at me and asks WTF?! When I tell him the story(corrected copy), he almost hyperventilated from so much laughter.
Never saw the guy again(VW).

How do I spell relief?!?!?!
NO MORE DAMN SNOW!!!!!!
#7 (permalink) Old 03-07-2009, 08:48 PM
Pandemonium Director

nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to nukeduster Send a message via MSN to nukeduster
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellejuice View Post
haha that reminds me of something that happened lastnight.
This cobra that Loss4u keeps killing continues to go around and tell people he has been raping loss4u's camaro. Why do people lie like that? I guess im a girl and i dont have a very competative nature but this kid seriouly believes his own lies to the core and keeps manipulating the stories. Why do people do that?

SDS

Small Dick Syndrome

Same reason annoying douchebags drive big lifted trucks that never ever see anything but city driving.

Reminds me of this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Driving Tales