Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Allroad

• 328i

Porsche 928s Vs Audi Allroad Vs 328i

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  sean 
#1 ·
Hey i am new to forums and I race cars and i drive a E36 M3 and a 2004 S4 so if you ever need any information on who and what street car is faster,quicker autocrosser, track times, 0-60 etccc everything... just ask i have all the numbers with all the best drivers and accurate proof, because you cant believe everything you read/hear take it from me.

ANYWAY ha
1983 Porsche 928 S mint condition (my friends and he is driving)
1997 328i --- some kid
2003 Audi Allroad 2.7t with an intake (my dad)

Now going to destin(mapquest estimated 7 hours 10 minutes) in 4 hours is hard but fun and here is one of the reasons why.

Ok so we are alone and i am in the porsche (passenger) on a small short 3 lane part of the highway and my father(in his 50s) of all ppl call my phone and tells me a green bimmer is messing with him and he wants to go. ( He is behind me) So we pull even then suddenly the BMW jumps in the slow lane and does the same then 1 2 3 we are off and the 328i stays even. Infact from 60 mph all the way up to 145 we are even. You would think out of a 300 hp porsche or a Twin turbo audi or a E36 one would have the edge but it was the most even race of all time. The Audi from 60-90 was even with our front bumper but then we all even'd out. It was like a miracle race no car was faster all the way up to let off point. I think god wanted us all to be equal because we ran 4 more times and who ever jumped the peddle the fastest would win.

This got me curious so the fallowing weekend i went to the track with my lap top with gps timers and invited a friend of a friend to join our crew with his stock 328i for a day. This is what they ran

Porsche 928S Ran 0-60 in 6.60 seconds (its Auto)
Audi Allroad ran 0-60 in 6.65 seconds
BMW 328i ran 0-60 in 6.55 seconds
all with me driving and perfect launches

All we had that day was the autocross parking and a flat strip. The lot the space to run top speed or wide roll-ons was occupied but we managed to run them to 95 and the porsche came on top by about .4 seconds

See less See more
#3 ·
wow that is weird to have such a dead even race randomly on the freeway like that....very nice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.