New Altima - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
Driving Tales Talk about your driving stories in here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 06-20-2010, 10:41 AM
2nd Gear Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
bighorns is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
New Altima

So I'm coming home from work the other day, and decide I need to stop at the bank. I get into the right turn lane, which is kind of a sweeping ramp like turn, and roll up onto the back of a brand new Altima 3.7 coupe, trying to kind of force the issue a little bit. Just past this right hand ramp the road opens into 2 lanes with a serious right/left sweeping turn.
I waited for Altima boy to pick a lane. He was drifting towards the left one, but when he saw me darting to the right he moved into my path trying to kill my momentum. This just incited me, to not just pass him in the twisties, but now I would annihilate, and embarrass him!
A quick move to the left, throttle pinned to the floor, DSC takes over, and I quickly put 10 cars on Ricer boy! Knowing that I'm out-gunned in straight line performance, I ease out of the throttle on the straight-away, and laugh as the Altima makes his ricer flyby! I'm sure he still knows he was owned!
(And for you doubters, yes, he was racing from the get-go. He just couldn't hang!)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 06-20-2010, 02:38 PM
4th Gear Member

bimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond repute bimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond repute bimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond repute bimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond repute bimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond repute bimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond repute bimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond repute bimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond repute bimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond repute bimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond repute bimmerguy82 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to bimmerguy82
Nice kill!

BMWcrazy

|AA stage 1 software| UUC light flywheel and clutch| UUC EVO 3 ssk | K&N Intake | Ebay Headers |

BMWCCA member#407674

Founding member of the hit 145 mph in my almost stock 325i BMW club.
#3 (permalink) Old 06-21-2010, 03:17 AM
1st Gear Member

1LOBOSS will become famous soon enough 1LOBOSS will become famous soon enough
You would beat me to as I do not race. I suppose you could post hey I roasted a 500 yesterday. Um good kill I guess.

I am a jolly green giant in the land of little people
#4 (permalink) Old 06-21-2010, 08:26 AM
2nd Gear Member

bighorns is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LOBOSS View Post
You would beat me to as I do not race. I suppose you could post hey I roasted a 500 yesterday. Um good kill I guess.
I don't even mess with Mustangs. I've chased a few in the twisties with owners that can actually drive them and they handle pretty well, especially when the suspension has been massaged. The 500's are beautiful cars---nothing but respect! It's not like I'm going out and looking for people to race, especially when there are so many nice production cars out there. I only screw with douche-bags who are obviously in over their heads and asking for it.
#5 (permalink) Old 06-21-2010, 05:03 PM
3rd Gear Member

k.sidlosky is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to k.sidlosky
I beat a gt just yesterday. Couldn't play with him to much, my exit was coming up.

|Dinan Intake|Schrick Cams|24lb Injectors|809 HFM|M50 Manifold|TMS Stage IV+|Dinan Strut Brace|Samco Hoses|UUC Pulley||UUC SSK DSSR|DDM Coilovers|Fikse FM10|Brembo Rotors|Hawk Pads|AA Exhaust|Alpine|Audiobahn|Sony|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Driving Tales