Mom's car vs. 360 modena - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
BMW Forum BMW Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Driving Tales
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery / Showroom Auto Loans Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Driving Tales Talk about your driving stories in here!

BimmerWerkz.com is the premier BMW Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2006, 02:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Keep it Copacetic

Car: 1995 BMW M3
Photos:
///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ///M Power
Mom's car vs. 360 modena

So i'm driving for some random errands in my mom's 330cic. Had the top down drivin around pimpin my moms ride. I noticed a red 360 modena taking it easy as he came to a red light. Now obviously because his car was red he maybe, just maybe had the power advantage, weight advantage, tranny advantage, pimp factor advantage, aerodynamics advantage, and overall edged me out with a "that's a pretty cool looking car" advantage.

Anywho back to the story. it was dusk. A slight breeze combed my hair. I looked over in a disrespectful aww. It's a middle aged white male showing signs of a few gray hairs. And then, he inches foward. A little too much engine noise for a little inching foward if you ask me. I knew what he wanted. I smoothly slide my MOM'S super duper sequential automatic into "manual" mode while pretending to reach for the clutch. The light turned green. For that split second I felt the adrenalien rush of the car (or the lag from the automatic). I slowly eased into first keepingcalm abotu punchign it in my beastly 3700 lb machine. I use my peripherals to see him move foward in a nice motion, shiftign and then getting on it hard.

Now here, I let him get a bit of a headstart because I didn't want to embarass him that badly. Letting him get ahead by , 1, 2 maybe 6 car lengths I decide to punch it in second gear. I felt the cool breeze over my face. The heated seats scorching my buttocks. Some girly techno music caressing my ears.

Knowing how badly I was goign to whoop him I did the smart thing and turned into the shopping center (had to do errands) soon after I started to "pull" on him (he came to the next red light). After seeing this and not wanting to upset so many Ferrari fans i've decided to retire from racing Ferrari's in my moms e46 vert.

1995 BMW M3 Turbo - Dakar/Black
///M Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-26-2006, 04:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Sodium Chloride

Car: 95 M3
Photos:
saltshaker185 is a splendid one to beholdsaltshaker185 is a splendid one to beholdsaltshaker185 is a splendid one to beholdsaltshaker185 is a splendid one to beholdsaltshaker185 is a splendid one to beholdsaltshaker185 is a splendid one to beholdsaltshaker185 is a splendid one to beholdsaltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to saltshaker185 Send a message via MSN to saltshaker185
lmao... thats one of the best kill stories ive heard in a while! haha
saltshaker185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 04:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
Teh Peetsa Gai

Car: '86 325es, '87 535is
Photos:
ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond reputeldsbeaker has a reputation beyond reputeldsbeaker has a reputation beyond reputeldsbeaker has a reputation beyond reputeldsbeaker has a reputation beyond reputeldsbeaker has a reputation beyond reputeldsbeaker has a reputation beyond reputeldsbeaker has a reputation beyond reputeldsbeaker has a reputation beyond reputeldsbeaker has a reputation beyond reputeldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
A slight breeze combed my hair.
LMFAO!!:lol:
'04 x3 3.0i: Wife's Bimmer (manual, woot!)
My BMW Blog
ldsbeaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 03:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
1st Gear Member

Car:
Photos:
BMW Kraft is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power
Some girly techno music caressing my ears.
lol fuck yeah!
Old 06-03-2006, 07:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
da_administrator

Car: Its slow, gotta M20 in it
Photos:
da_bull has a reputation beyond reputeda_bull has a reputation beyond reputeda_bull has a reputation beyond reputeda_bull has a reputation beyond reputeda_bull has a reputation beyond reputeda_bull has a reputation beyond reputeda_bull has a reputation beyond reputeda_bull has a reputation beyond reputeda_bull has a reputation beyond reputeda_bull has a reputation beyond reputeda_bull has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to da_bull
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power
The heated seats scorching my buttocks.
Its a good thing you had this on, turning this off gains 67hp/58tq at the wheels...

-There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary, and those who do not.

-If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under...Ronald Reagan
da_bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 10:42 AM   #6 (permalink)
Neutral Member

Car: 1997 Infiniti I30
Photos:
KSE36M3 is on a distinguished road
love it man haha.....well done. Best one I've heard in awhile :lol:
Old 09-12-2006, 10:46 AM   #7 (permalink)
Neutral Member

Photos:
that made me think of something, btw...can anyone here think of why one man would need two Ferrari F430's (a red and a yellow) aannndd a Maserati Quattroporte? There's a guy that owns a clinical research company here that owns all three.....I'll give him the one F430 and the Maserati but why would you get two F430's? If you're gonna spend the money broaden your collection, get a Lamborghini or Aston Martin or something. Just seemed appropriate to ask this now ha
Old 09-12-2006, 10:47 AM   #8 (permalink)
Neutral Member

Photos:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSE36M3
love it man haha.....well done. Best one I've heard in awhile :lol: That could probably get you an "A" on a paper in an english class haha
Old 09-12-2006, 10:48 AM   #9 (permalink)
Neutral Member

Photos:
dang....I keep double posting...sorry guys
Old 12-09-2006, 08:11 PM   #10 (permalink)
Im Bluffin With My Muffin

Car: 1976 Benz 300D, 1999 740iL
Photos:
AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to beholdAlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to beholdAlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to beholdAlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to beholdAlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to beholdAlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to beholdAlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to AlpineSixAndSeven
Question

my friends dad has a Maserati Quattroporte and a (neon)green porsche an audi a4 and wants the f430 BUT i asked him if he would ever buy two of the same car in different colors he said "only if i total the first one"

BTW he keeps old bed matresses agains the wall because he sometime pulles his maserati into the garage(From the drivewaywhich might i add is like a private road) 10 or 12 feet into the garageand bumps the wall........
1992 325i Ls1 swap with a T56 6 speed 12.2 quarter mile
1976 Mercedes Benz 300D with a Ford 5.0L Fuel Injected soon to be Modded
I am Captain Obvious
AlpineSixAndSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 10:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
Been here a while.

Car: Blah
Photos:
97alpineM3 is a name known to all97alpineM3 is a name known to all97alpineM3 is a name known to all97alpineM3 is a name known to all97alpineM3 is a name known to all97alpineM3 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to 97alpineM3 Send a message via MSN to 97alpineM3
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSE36M3
dang....I keep double posting...sorry guys

You ruined this topic for me... thanks!

jk

Les

1997 E36 M3 1990 E30 325i
97alpineM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 11:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
n00b

Car:
Photos:
alex30179 is on a distinguished road
that i must say is an exalent paper lolz, funny story, i gatta hand it to you, and we gatta have lessons in writing, i gatta pass english lolz
alex30179 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 11:42 PM   #13 (permalink)
68th gear and shifting

Car: a lot of broken ones
Photos:
superdeadman has a spectacular aura aboutsuperdeadman has a spectacular aura aboutsuperdeadman has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to superdeadman
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex30179
that i must say is an exalent paper lolz, funny story, i gatta hand it to you, and we gatta have lessons in writing, i gatta pass english lolz
bwahahhahaha
wtf? used:

member and partial creator of the Pimpin' The Auto club
Quote:
m20 pwr: "oh yeah baby, pour some acid on my penis"

R.I.P. fast 6
"drive hard
keep it clean
and most of all have fun driving"
superdeadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 03:38 PM   #14 (permalink)
Keep it Copacetic

Car: 1995 BMW M3
Photos:
///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ///M Power
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex30179
Thanks man. I appreciate the compliments.

1995 BMW M3 Turbo - Dakar/Black
///M Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 04:33 PM   #15 (permalink)
3rd Gear Member

Car:
Photos:
jnstrcklnd is just really nicejnstrcklnd is just really nicejnstrcklnd is just really nicejnstrcklnd is just really nice
That was awesome!!! +1!!!

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Driving Tales