me and a few buds - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
Driving Tales Talk about your driving stories in here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 08-18-2004, 02:57 AM
Official Bimmerwerkz Biscuit Distributer

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to spiff325is
(Thread Starter)
So my friend and I (RealBMW 02), we went on decker ofcourse tonight for some night riding, then did this other sweet twisty road and got it on film, on the camera mount in my car, then went to a friends house and went on the freeway in my car(2 others in my car keep in mind), and while on the way to the freeway, some Civic Si with dual cofee cans and intake etc...

So I fucking blow by him on the freeway and I hear him downshift and just floor it, so I do the same, at about 60mph on the freeway into 3rd I go...

I feel the strangth of my still with 2 others in my car, and Im still pulling slowly away from the Si.

Upshift to 4th at redline and im doing 95-100 now and im gonna go in front of him in the lane to the left of me, but it looks shady cuz I slowed down a bit so now I cant move over so I make it over to the slow lane(I was originally in the second lane, he was in the 3rd), so I go to the 1st lane and cut back over at 75 he is leading ofcourse cuz I had to slow down 35mph and get back over, I floor it, and still catch him and his car is howling.

89 BMW 325iS w/ 330 pounds more weight(not including me) = 1 point
Ricer Si = 0

btw, my friends supposedly maybe knew this guy, and heard that he had some good stuff done to his car.

Another BMW ownage.

I hate: people who haven't died yet that I hate.
L337 Co-Founding Assistant Executive Director Product Maker of Sunset Sig's Inc.
2000 BMW M Coupe - Dakar-II - S52

"You gotta fix the nut behind the wheel before you fix the bolts on the car"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 08-18-2004, 03:00 AM
Official Bimmerwerkz Biscuit Distributer

spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to spiff325is
(Thread Starter)
and I have video of one 2 of the canyon runs, one inside and the other outside on my hood. I will upload them soon, my FTP thing is being lame, so Ill get it up as soon as possible, its pretty cool.

I hate: people who haven't died yet that I hate.
L337 Co-Founding Assistant Executive Director Product Maker of Sunset Sig's Inc.
2000 BMW M Coupe - Dakar-II - S52

"You gotta fix the nut behind the wheel before you fix the bolts on the car"
#3 (permalink) Old 08-18-2004, 01:29 PM
/Banned

xsperf is an unknown quantity at this point
way to go spiff! show em that a bmw like 10 years older than his civic still owns him!
#4 (permalink) Old 08-28-2004, 10:53 PM
OMFG another one!?

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
witeshark is just really nice witeshark is just really nice witeshark is just really nice witeshark is just really nice witeshark is just really nice
Awesome! And sounds like it was so fun!

BMW

Sig by zeaq
#5 (permalink) Old 08-29-2004, 12:54 PM
W00T

Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Numark318i
sweet kill

sounds like fun

#6 (permalink) Old 08-29-2004, 02:34 PM
Millions of them.

Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute
good job. here's a cookie for j00

#7 (permalink) Old 08-29-2004, 02:54 PM
Neutral Member

Vantage is an unknown quantity at this point
1 ricer at a time
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Driving Tales