Lowered Cars Dont Get Along With Curbs - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
Driving Tales Talk about your driving stories in here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 12-26-2006, 01:38 PM
Im Bluffin With My Muffin

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to AlpineSixAndSeven
(Thread Starter)
Lowered Cars Dont Get Along With Curbs

Soo I was driving my sister to pick up Her B/F. and i turned Right and not Left no bug deal so i go to the next side street turn left and go down the street a little ways and start to make my u turn which turns into a k turn but since my shifter it off set a lil(trans slightlly to the left) it is hard to get into reverse and so i put the clutch in and i cant get it into reverse and im no paying attention that my car is still rolling it rolled into the curb(4-5 MPH) kinda hard but not really that fast so my front hits the curb anf belds the right side into my wheel a little so it only touches on left turns of big bumps fixing it today so yeah that is the stupidest thing that has happend to my car so far besides the e36 (a 318i rolled into the back of my car with no one in it i parked in front of it it rolled and bumped my car chipped his paint a little nothing to the e30 love them diving boards)
~Peace

1991 Ford Taurs SHO 5 Speed White on Tan
1996 Chevy Lumina LTZ Rep 3.4L
1992 318i Coupe parts car
1992 325i Ls1 swap with a T56 6 speed 12.2 quarter mile
1976 Mercedes Benz 300D with a Ford 5.0L Fuel Injected soon to be Modded
I am Captain Obvious
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 12-26-2006, 07:45 PM
Teh Peetsa Gai

ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute
wow. now I know what goes through my wife's mind when she drives my car and hits stuff with it.

p.s. periods and commas, dude.

'86 325es (TURTL3): PJ peetsa hawler
'87 535is (BADWATER): almost done... really.
'86 325e (GRN HLL): DD/show/rocket
'04 x3 3.0i: Wife's Bimmer (manual, woot!)
My BMW Blog
#3 (permalink) Old 12-26-2006, 09:03 PM
5th Gear Member

Devinish is a splendid one to behold Devinish is a splendid one to behold Devinish is a splendid one to behold Devinish is a splendid one to behold Devinish is a splendid one to behold Devinish is a splendid one to behold Devinish is a splendid one to behold Devinish is a splendid one to behold
Neg rep for ignorance (to your surroundings while driving, and to your grammatical nightmare of a paragraph).

The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many', and the word 'ticks', meaning 'blood sucking parasites'.
#4 (permalink) Old 09-24-2007, 11:29 PM

AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devinish
Neg rep for ignorance (to your surroundings while driving, and to your grammatical nightmare of a paragraph).
I was fusterated b/c I hate her B/F. BTW the street was empty and, I have a thing againsted periods and commas aparently b/c when I drink alto of coffee I dont put them in at all.Also BTW i cant spell

I am Captain Obvious
#5 (permalink) Old 09-25-2007, 12:44 AM
W00T

Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Numark318i
heh curbs ftl.
pics?

#6 (permalink) Old 09-25-2007, 06:25 AM
Mr. Bacon

dannyb is a glorious beacon of light dannyb is a glorious beacon of light dannyb is a glorious beacon of light dannyb is a glorious beacon of light dannyb is a glorious beacon of light dannyb is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to dannyb
It took you a year to find a come back? Wow. Next time let it go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by german-speed-demon View Post
You may now add "yes, i'm an asshole" to your sig.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineSixAndSeven
that's my whore ; )
#7 (permalink) Old 09-28-2007, 02:33 PM

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyb
It took you a year to find a come back? Wow. Next time let it go.
lol i was a little busy at that time had to see my e30 go away on a tow truck to the parkinglot in the sky and buy 2 cars deal with my job and high school while in the R.O.P. program at de anza for auto tech. plus i got another job at a garage and working on the benz also i didn't have the e30 any more and didn't have the e38 yet. so sorry i kinda ditch out on you guy sry.. and ok i AM a little slow and dislexic i can spell eather!!!
nah i didnt get any pics BUT i will post pics of my old e30 int the photo section later today and sunday adding pics of the 6

I am Captain Obvious

Last edited by AlpineSixAndSeven; 09-28-2007 at 02:53 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Driving Tales