BMW Werkz banner

i was pwned!!!!

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  morph 
#1 ·
the other day i got pwned by a mercury sable. yes. you read it right. a mercury sable. the kicker is that some gomer was driving. i thought he was going to die. he looked to be like 85 years old. anyway, here's the story:

i pulled up next to him in a left turn lane to get on the the freeway. i was in the outside lane. the light turned and he gunned it. i thought, okay i can handle this. it was an early morning shift...and i was pretty tired, so i was slow off the start, but expected to catch him. i gunned it around the bend on to the off ramp. an oncoming dodge ram was turning from the on coming lane. he too was going to merge. however, he decided not to yield to oncoming traffic. he went for the ramp as i am speeding up, about to catch gomer in the sable. i ended up getting cut off by the ram and getting pwned by the geezer. ugh....so ashamed. *hanging head low* :blowup

i guess it is time to post some pwned pics huh?

#3 ·
:wave

Attachments

#6 ·
it's art from a guy named dave mckean. good stuff. he has done a lot of art for author neil gaiman and industrial bands such as skinny puppy and front line assembly. kinda weird...but then again so am i. and yes....i almost tore my eyes out....or my hair, but i shave my head....so...yeah.... :unsure:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.