BMW Werkz banner

Got A Ticket!!

3K views 22 replies 15 participants last post by  Numark318i 
#1 ·
So I took out the M3, so I we were driving. I take this corner and downshift to 2nd, it downshifts rough and there is a cop sitting around the corner (backroad) with his car off. I drive past, very high revs, very obnoxious, and I look back and see him turning around. Could have gotten away for sure...but I knew not too, didn't want to make it a speeding ticket...So I drive and see him following close, so I pull over before he pulls me over, and he CALLS ME IN TO SEE IF ITS STOLEN!!! So obiously it isn't, and he looks at the front and see's i dont have a front plate. So I end up with a ticket for no front plate and no proof of insurance.

this thread has been parentalized

#3 ·
a no proof of insurance is bad i had to pay 1100 for no seat belt when i was stupid and no proof of insurance SUX

#7 ·
lol...i live in a town with very little crime...im not to worried :nana

And yes, I do appreciate what they do sometimes, but around me they pic on the kids. I was driving our denali the other day, and I passed him, he didn't even radar me (thought I was an adult) then I see my buddy pass him and my V1 goes crazy with radar behind me. AND I WAS GOING LIKE 5 OVER, he would have atleast radared me...

#10 ·
wait, didn't your v1 signal you that their was a cop their?

#16 ·
traffic cops aren't cops. they're pussies IMO. They sit on the side of the road to meet their quotas. they hardly even do any real police work. They give the real police a bad rep. Hired to do one thing: piss people off and meet the cities quotas. So fuck the TRAFFIC POLICE that are rolling through my neighborhood, fucking peckerwoods see me in a 5 speed.. blah blah everyone knows that ice cube song haha

#20 ·
Originally posted by jrhaile@Feb 7 2005, 12:09 PM
traffic cops aren't cops. they're pussies IMO. They sit on the side of the road to meet their quotas. they hardly even do any real police work. They give the real police a bad rep. Hired to do one thing: piss people off and meet the cities quotas. So fuck the TRAFFIC POLICE that are rolling through my neighborhood, fucking peckerwoods see me in a 5 speed.. blah blah everyone knows that ice cube song haha
[snapback]287273[/snapback]​
I completely agree with you.

#21 ·
Hey don't rag on the cops too bad... (I can just hear the hate posts coming, but I don't care) Traffic cops aren't just traffic cops, they do everything and respond to everything. I know quite a few of them and most of them are pretty nice guys... not saying all of them are. I have been to quite a few car wrecks, being a fire fighter having ridden in with the engine, and provided assistance to them with traffic. Just remember that you did something wrong not them. I don't agree with speed limits but I hate responding to car wrecks!

#22 ·
Hey don't rag on the cops too bad... (I can just hear the hate posts coming, but I don't care) Traffic cops aren't just traffic cops, they do everything and respond to everything. I know quite a few of them and most of them are pretty nice guys... not saying all of them are. I have been to quite a few car wrecks, being a fire fighter having ridden in with the engine, and provided assistance to them with traffic. Just remember that you did something wrong not them. I don't agree with speed limits but I hate responding to car wrecks!
[snapback]287551[/snapback]​
[/quote
:rock
I agree Rookie. I don't think it's cool to make generalizations like that based on situations where you were in the wrong. Of course, you're mad: you have to pay money and you got caught doing something you weren't supposed to. Cops don't get the respect they deserve IMO.

#23 ·
Traffic cops are stupid, but think about it what about when someone rear ends you..who would be there to do all that police shit? (although they lie sometimes) Also they help protect us against idiots who cant drive..on occasion they pull normal people(like us) over. Oh well dumb luck. Speed limits on Freeways are stupid....160kph in austria(100mph) is the speed limit on the freeways. woot going to austria.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.