BMW Werkz banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Got Pulled Over Saturday!

6K views 26 replies 13 participants last post by  Torque 
#1 ·
Okay I was driving down a street called Grand. It is where a bunch of stupid people hang out. Who think they have nice cars which they actually don't, not trying to be mean but they just aren't. But anyways I saw one of my friends parked a long the side of the road. Me and my girlfriend were driving around talking to each other. We had the music at 17. Which is hardly even loud. But we pulled into parking space on the side of the road. I get out of my car and I turn around and there is this cop right behind me with his lights ON! I was like what the hell. So the cop walked up to me and I walked up to him. He says the reason i'm pulling you over is that your music was too loud. I was a block away from you and my car was shaking. I was like that's not possible. It wasn't even past 20. It goes up to 33 (the max). He was like let me see your license and insurance. So I go looking for my insurance and stuff. He waits standing along the street. The people I met were all saying that this is the most stupid reason ever. IT WAS! It wasn't even me. Because I was talking to the person right next to me. But anyways I finally get my insurance out and show it to him. He looks at it and all then he asked where did you get the F.O.P. (fraternity of police) badge? I was like my dad is a reserve for the tonkawa police department. He started saying that I can have that on my car unless it was my dad who was driving the car. He knows my dad and all. But he is still complaining about having the badge on my car and told me to take it off as soon as possible. I was like okay. He was alright and all till he started complaining about the badge. Then he turned into an asshole. But anyways. He said I am only going to give you a warning but next time this happens its gonna be something worse than a warning. So I got a warning and got pulled over for supposedly loud music on. When he was writing the warning you hear 4 cars with loud bass enough to make your pants shake. He didn't even look up or anything I was like WTF! So after he left I was upset and my friends were pissed. But then I thought about it for awhile. He probably pulled me over just because he heard loud music felt his car shake. Looked around and saw a Silver BMW with body kit and rims going down the street with nice lights and figured oh BMW must have a system to be fixed up like that. So he pulled me over. That was a bunch of crap. It wasn't even me. My friends that I pulled up to didn't even hear any music. But then the next day my dad called the cop up and said "I understand you pulled my son over the other day." he said "Yeah he had music really loud I was a block away and I could feel my car shake" Then he started saying that me and him were cool and all. He also said nothing about the badge to my dad. Nothing what so ever. He didn't want to probably. My dad orders him bullets at wholesale cost. Also my dad gives all Police discounts to eat food. So they like him. But anyways, that was the wonderful story of getting pulled over on Saturday for the most craziest reason. That I ever been pulled over for. I have never gotten a ticket. I speed and race people as much as I can. But I never got a ticket. Only warnings. I got pulled over for weaving in my own lane, loud music, and one time for speeding which I got caught from the airplane. OH yeah the officers name is Dick. David Dick. Interesting huh?

See less See more
#3 ·
1. I'm sure you were braking the law. Don't you think the cop would rather be in his air-conditioned car than dealing with you ? There is millions of people that drive BMW ... you don't hear all of us complaining how we got pulled over because they thought 'BMW, must have a nice system'

2. You are a idiot if you had your dad call a cop. CALL A COP ... about a WARNING ! A WARNING ! ... Instead of being happy with a warning, you complain about it -- brilliant. If I was the cop, I'd find you again in 2 days and give you a ticket for the most ridiculous thing I could find.

3. Paragraphs are your friends.

#6 ·
Okay, maybe you were profiled, and maybe you weren't. But dude, you got a warning. Let it ride.

I just got 28th ticket the other day and I'm just now considering bitching to one of my relatives. And not because it was profiling or harrassment. I'm doing it because I don't have time to fight the ticket myself (currently 27-0).

As for the sticker, I'd tell that cop to fuck off in the nicest possible way. That is completely legal.

BTW what you just read ^, is proper paragraph structure.

#7 ·
No kidding guys, I brag about warnings. For example I took an S turn at about 50 one day (nice bank on it but I was definitely pushing) with the cop right there. He said his radar missed me so he couldn't tell how fast I was going and I almost laughed. If you're worried about being profiled then German cars are probably not the way to go, it's always possible.

But on the bright side of things it's good to hear you didn't get ticketed, I personally believe there was a good chance his reason for pulling you over was Bs.

Oh another thing, 27-0 on tickets. . . DAMN!! I tried fighting one and couldn't quite win it. I understand the whole Prima Facie thing but I still feel like they pull stuff on Pro Se defendants. I think I'll have them next time though!

/rant off :cya

#8 ·
Originally posted by WALSRU@Aug 30 2005, 10:18 AM
Oh another thing, 27-0 on tickets. . . DAMN!! I tried fighting one and couldn't quite win it. I understand the whole Prima Facie thing but I still feel like they pull stuff on Pro Se defendants. I think I'll have them next time though!

[snapback]373366[/snapback]​
If you need some questions answered, I'll see what I can do.

#9 ·
Suhweet! That ordeal is all said and done, but next time it happens I'll either post it up here or PM you. It'll definitely be nice to have help next time around (and since I don't like "speed limits" there will be one I'm sure). :driving

#10 ·
Originally posted by dvmotorsports@Aug 30 2005, 04:32 AM
...time to fight the ticket myself (currently 27-0)...
[snapback]373312[/snapback]​

How on earth do you do it?

#11 ·
Yeah a warning is nothing to get your panties in a twist over. If you ever did get a ticket for it, it would be easy enough to disprove. If you have a stock sound system there is no way it could have been your car, or if you have no subs, there is no way that your car could have been that lound. All you would have to do is explain to total wattage of your cars sound system and how much wattage it would take for what the cop said happened. But as it is, do not sweat it.

#13 ·
Absofreakinlutely....the question is not whether he got a ticket or warning....big freakin' deal...he was inconvenienced by being pulled over for no reason....you have every reason to vent...your time was wasted your life invaded for loud music which you were not playing.

Get off this guy's case-he has every right to feel violated!!!!!! sorry that happended dude

Flawless said:
Listen I feel your pain man. Warning or not it's BS. Cops always want to pull young guys over when they are in nice luxury cars. I hate cops, can't stand them.

#14 ·
Well let's put it this way...yes..it was a warning, but personally my adrenaline rushes a little every time a cop looks at me funny when I'm driving. Which translates generally to an attitude post-pull over. haha Sucks he warned you for that....I've got a JL in my car that thumps loud enough to make my dresser rattle in my house and I've sat right next to cops with it up moderately loud. I've heard from cops themselves that they can't pull you over unless your sound is so loud it's literally shaking their car. You can annoy them with it all you want, but unless it passes a certain point like that they can't do a thing about it.

My friend Tony got pulled over and given a warning for changing lanes too fast....most bogus thing I've ever heard...besides my bro's friend who got a $80 ticket for not using his turn signal at stop sign at a local shopping center. But then again the cops in the city that pulled that are notorious for BS pullovers. The kids my age around here hate them.

#15 ·
#16 ·
^........ whats with the old threads.....
.... In palo alto Cops have nothing else to do but that kinda shit... i was fuckin with a cop because of this.... i would click tha bass way up then turn the radio off when he would look around when he would look at his comp again boom hit it again the off quickly... it was so funny because a rice boi car was sitting next to me... cop followed him :rofl
Yeah cops SUCK!!!!! They say they dont profile but they do.... dont get me STARTED on that....... I'm 18 in Palo Alto.... and that hate bimmers and benz's..... and i got both.... but they ignore my benz because it is paint old man brown..... /Rant

#22 ·
^ lol dont try that with an old style shaver!!!! :eek:hnoes

#26 ·
nah he wont trust me just borrow the F1's
who else can say the shaved there taint was a mirror from an F1 spyder...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.