BMW Werkz banner

Golf Cart Flipping

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Numark318i 
#1 ·
Well two fridays ago my friends and I were goingto have a movie night, and we had to pick up our friend who works at the golf course...Alan. So we go to the golf course and find him bringing golf carts into the shed. Well we go over and tell him we should go out and look for other golf carts that he needs to pick up(actually we just awnted to drive them) So we take two carts and drive up to the 15th hole. On the way there we jumped the golf carts over a bridge and almost flipped it, that should have been a sign. Of course we then got the bright idea of putting the carts in Neutral and going down a really f*****g steep hill. So we are hauling ass down this hill and i try to slow down a little and the tires lock up, the cart starts to wobble and I try to correct(my fatal mistake) and i correct again and again..and the cart just yanks to one side and it flips. In the proces of it flipping I jumped out figuring i would be better off...bnut no I landed on my ankle and sprained it and got a minor fracture. The passenger, whom i left in the rolling golf cart only recieved Road rash...what luck. So after a couple of seconds of squeelying (cant spell) tires, a boom, four guys going OH SHIT, and us putting the cart back together we got away. The other cart...well tehy didnt do ne thing. And my friend who works at the golf course got fined 100$. As for me im on crutches and a boot on my leg.

#6 ·
with wet grass omgz
thats so awesome dude..

there is this park near my house, and when its like just done sprinkling or rainging, we will take my friends miata on there, lol..it rules..

#9 ·
That's terrible you just bailed on your boy and left him in there? LOL
Btw - you do realise you could turn this into a lawsuit against the golf course. :D

#10 ·
lawsuit against the golf course
"your grass was too slippery, and caused my cart to do more 360's then I wanted it to, and I only wanted to flip once, not 4 times, and the rear brakes suck at 60 mph, wtf is up with that"

lol.

#12 ·
i rip brodies without a golf cart. much more fun my way. clutch hookup then it pedal to the metal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.