FOUND THE PERFECT ROAD!!!!!!!!! - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
BMW Forum BMW Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Driving Tales
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery / Showroom Auto Loans Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Driving Tales Talk about your driving stories in here!

BimmerWerkz.com is the premier BMW Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2004, 02:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
3rd Gear Member

Car:
Photos:
leftone is an unknown quantity at this point
I found the perfect road for the bmw. Its a road about 5-7 miles long that is nothin but ups and downs and s turns.. alot near water with NO guard rails and about 1 ft of grass inbetween rd and water. Continue on up through the industrial part of town and back into the Ritz part. Hard 90 degree.... 100yds another hard 90 deg.... 150 yds another 90 deg than a 75.. oh its so perfect going either way.. although coming back is tough cause the water turns are alot tighter coming the other way. Anyway thought i would share... gas tanks spent on this road so far .75 ... more to come
Advertisement

Old 06-14-2004, 04:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
You Can Has A Custom Title!!

Car:
Photos:
CiscoKid is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to CiscoKid
thats awesome... some pics?
Old 06-14-2004, 07:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Millions of them.

Car: e36 w/ a m42
Photos:
Torque has a reputation beyond reputeTorque has a reputation beyond reputeTorque has a reputation beyond reputeTorque has a reputation beyond reputeTorque has a reputation beyond reputeTorque has a reputation beyond reputeTorque has a reputation beyond reputeTorque has a reputation beyond reputeTorque has a reputation beyond reputeTorque has a reputation beyond reputeTorque has a reputation beyond repute
a pic would be awesome, because it definitely sounds cool as hell.

i have to go hill/ twisty hunting during the course of this summer. there's gotta be some good roads in ky. omg, rural areas of indiana rule... i was with my unlce, and we were doing steady 80+ on a 55 and we saw one cop car on like a road that is at least 10 miles long... and that cop car was parked in front of his house. it is awesome, straight roads one lane each direction, with ocassional 90 degree or other sharp turns. gotta go there one day and just drive.
Old 06-15-2004, 12:52 AM   #4 (permalink)
W00T

Car: 1991 E30 318i 2008 E92 328i
Photos:
Numark318i has a reputation beyond reputeNumark318i has a reputation beyond reputeNumark318i has a reputation beyond reputeNumark318i has a reputation beyond reputeNumark318i has a reputation beyond reputeNumark318i has a reputation beyond reputeNumark318i has a reputation beyond reputeNumark318i has a reputation beyond reputeNumark318i has a reputation beyond reputeNumark318i has a reputation beyond reputeNumark318i has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Numark318i
Shit...I would love to have straight road aroud me... I live in the mountains..I have roads like that all over the freakig place. It gets anoying after awhile cause you know some of the roads have good turns but the road itself sucks. yea man that road soundns nince though. Alwasy nice to get a ice warm summer mountain drive.
Old 06-15-2004, 11:56 AM   #5 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Car:
Photos:
dutchbmw has a reputation beyond reputedutchbmw has a reputation beyond reputedutchbmw has a reputation beyond reputedutchbmw has a reputation beyond reputedutchbmw has a reputation beyond reputedutchbmw has a reputation beyond reputedutchbmw has a reputation beyond reputedutchbmw has a reputation beyond reputedutchbmw has a reputation beyond reputedutchbmw has a reputation beyond reputedutchbmw has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to dutchbmw
Please show us and make some pics or video when drifting through the corners! I'm curious
Originally Posted by Torque
I was just dropped off here by aliens one day. They got bored with me.
dutchbmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 01:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
Millions of them.

Car: e36 w/ a m42
Photos:
Torque has a reputation beyond reputeTorque has a reputation beyond reputeTorque has a reputation beyond reputeTorque has a reputation beyond reputeTorque has a reputation beyond reputeTorque has a reputation beyond reputeTorque has a reputation beyond reputeTorque has a reputation beyond reputeTorque has a reputation beyond reputeTorque has a reputation beyond reputeTorque has a reputation beyond repute
i so wanted to go drive through my local 'good twisty road'... and it was freaking closed due to construction. i was mad as hell. they ruin everything.
Old 06-15-2004, 03:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
3rd Gear Member

Car:
Photos:
leftone is an unknown quantity at this point
as soon as my digi video camera makes it up here (i get married in 11 days and my future wife has it back in FLA) i will DEF get some in cabin video of the drive. ill see if i can get somone to stand out there and do some outside of the car vids but i will get it soon i promise.. will be after i get back from honneymoon.
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Driving Tales