BMW Werkz banner

Fatty 845

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Rooz 
#1 ·
Ok, today on ym way to my dad's place, I was behind this neet custom racing black bike. And that one was behind an 845 bimmer.

Well, I didn't think much of it at first but, then we get to the first red light, and I keep on seeing the guy on the bike look over his shoulders and talk into this cb (kinda like the ones cops have). The light turns green, the biker does a willy (spullin??) and then the 845 all of a sudden start to really dodge throught traffic (that guy could drive pretty darn good). Well, the 845 dodges by 5 cars or so, then the biker starts to show off his skills. He pulls off another willy (again spulling??) and him too start dodging by on traffic. I tried to catch off with the 845, but by then the 18 wheelers started to get pissed and wouldn't even leave me an inch to pass by them... A few red lighs farther, I saw both the 845 and the bike pull into a gas station, I would have joined them if I wasn't in a hurry....

#2 ·
nice story its always impressive to see ppl that can drive well isnt it :)? were u trying to spell a Wheelie? when the bikes front tire leaves the ground? again nice story.

-Hutch-

#3 ·
i may be wrong, but isnt there just an 840 and an 850? i never heard of an 845, but i may be wrong.

#4 ·
Originally posted by Cellardoor+Mar 6 2005, 01:41 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cellardoor @ Mar 6 2005, 01:41 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>nice story its always impressive to see ppl that can drive well isnt it :)? were u trying to spell a Wheelie? when the bikes front tire leaves the ground? again nice story.

-Hutch-
[snapback]304763[/snapback]​
[/b]

yes I was, lol

<!--QuoteBegin-spiff325is
@Mar 6 2005, 02:12 AM
i may be wrong, but isnt there just an 840 and an 850? i never heard of an 845, but i may be wrong.
[snapback]304787[/snapback]​
[/quote]

You could be right, I dunno much about the 8 series...

#11 ·
Originally posted by flying_junk@Mar 13 2005, 01:35 AM
lol. what car u drive?
[snapback]309984[/snapback]​
I was in my car...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.