BMW Werkz banner

E30 318vs E30 325is

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Numark318i 
#1 ·
so i was coming back from Santa Rosa cause i got my Differential, tranny, and oil (oil changed in all). I guess my differential had alot of gunk in it...so it was good to get it clean out and what not. I noticed the car felt a little different on turns after the dif oil change. But anyways. I was starting my second moutain pass to get home and all i see are round head lights from behind me...didnt really get a glimpse of the car...i was like plz be an E30..and it was, a black 1988(metal bumper) 325is(found out after). So im like yes. So we both get behind some cars due to traffic and we finally get to some passing lanes, i kick some ass the first three passing lanes. I then figure hey why doesnt he pass me, so i let him pass on teh next passing lane. So SHE passes me i find out..Im like oh shit. So we start taking turns a little faster and my cars getting a little squareilly(spell?). I start getting a bunch of oversteer and my ass end starts sliding around everyturn...shes still infront of me same distance. Then i take a turn wrong and shes gone. Im like fuck..she passes two cars int eh begining of a long passing lane, i pass those two cars at teh end of the passing lane. We then catch up to some other cars and slow down. Either way..i got owned. LOL this chick was nuts i tell you. To bad she kept going pass where i live..maybe i should have followed or something.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.