BMW 1 vs. Honda 1 - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
Driving Tales Talk about your driving stories in here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 08-17-2004, 07:57 PM
Millions of them.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute
(Thread Starter)
So today I'm crusing to work in my e32 718iL (debadged)... trying to save up on some gas etc.

As I make the turn from a 2 lane road onto a 4 lane road I see a lowered Accord weaving in and out ot traffic. I dump the gas saving plan and put the pedal to the floor. Tranny shifts down to second violently (I am moving at around 35) and I accelerate rapidly.

As I run second out I am pulling up to this freak. I let off when I get next to him... I look over and give the 'Go' nod. As he nods, his exhaust note changes and the car lurches forward... I nail it about a second later. I fly off. Up to about 70 he has 5-6 carlengths on me. At this point I am wishing I was in my 525. I pull up, give the thumbs up... and this hole swerves at me.

I am like wtf I move to the right almost striking the curb. He moves back. I figured he thought I gave him the same thing... he gets mad. Maybe if his windows were a little less tinted he could see me...

At this point I start to fall back to let this guy go... he slows down right next to me. Hm... wtf I look over and he is giving me the universal f*** you sign (the middle finger).

As he is looking over I nail the throttle and I jump out in front of him... 5k vrooooooooom 6k vrooooooooooooooooom shift. I am ahead by like 3 carlengths and this guy is coming at me... pissed.

We are aproaching a highway junction and I am now at the head of the pack moving at about 90 with this psycho chasing me wanting to slaughter me. I purposefully make it look like I am about to miss the on-ramp for the highway and then Hit the e-brake from 2 lanes over, doing a giant slide in front of him and all the others. :

The guy nails his breaks, but they are obviously not good enought to stop him in time to catch me... he misses the on-ramp. I look in the mirror and see that the Pontiac behind him has breaks even worse than his. He slams into the accord violently in the rear pushing him off into the grass on the right. I am like yes.... biatch. I grab the highway, take the first exit and go to work.

Fun times... I wish I was in the 525i... that way

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 08-17-2004, 08:07 PM
1st Gear Member

Stuka is an unknown quantity at this point
do you live in germany or what? 718il? i didnt even know they made 7s with that little of an engine in germany, even. that would literally be the slowest car ont eh face of the planet.... good lord! But neways, lemme get this straight. Some whack job followed you around, so you sped up and powerslid on a major freeway where innocent poeple could've gotten hurt, then when one did you didnt turn around and laugh at his face???? ALWAYS laugh in the face. noob mistake. I'm tempted to sound the BS horn here, but i trust ya. And i also thought 7's had those kick parking brakes, not the pull ebrake ones... used

1990 535i 5 Speed +[E.A.T. chip/Powerflow intake/Tri-flo exhaust system/Strut Tower Bar/Smoked Signals/Pioneer Head Unit/Crossfire vr401 amp/12" Crossfire BMF sub/eyebrows/18" alpina replica rims]+

6 cylinders, 5 Speeds, 4 Doors, 3 Pedals, 2 Exhaust Pipes, 1 Ultimate Drving Machine
#3 (permalink) Old 08-17-2004, 08:08 PM
1st Gear Member

ok nvm you live in kentucky. Hmm, where the hell did you find a 718?

1990 535i 5 Speed +[E.A.T. chip/Powerflow intake/Tri-flo exhaust system/Strut Tower Bar/Smoked Signals/Pioneer Head Unit/Crossfire vr401 amp/12" Crossfire BMF sub/eyebrows/18" alpina replica rims]+

6 cylinders, 5 Speeds, 4 Doors, 3 Pedals, 2 Exhaust Pipes, 1 Ultimate Drving Machine
#4 (permalink) Old 08-17-2004, 08:21 PM
Neutral Member

Vantage is an unknown quantity at this point
WTFF crazy story man... good stupid ricer.. and i didn't know either that there was such thing as a 718 lol damn that must be slow.. but nice going there
#5 (permalink) Old 08-17-2004, 08:25 PM
Live Fast. Drive Faster.

buuhh99 has a reputation beyond repute buuhh99 has a reputation beyond repute buuhh99 has a reputation beyond repute buuhh99 has a reputation beyond repute buuhh99 has a reputation beyond repute buuhh99 has a reputation beyond repute buuhh99 has a reputation beyond repute buuhh99 has a reputation beyond repute buuhh99 has a reputation beyond repute buuhh99 has a reputation beyond repute buuhh99 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to buuhh99
funny stuff

#6 (permalink) Old 08-17-2004, 08:31 PM
Millions of them.

Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute
(Thread Starter)
yes I gotcha. I'm so full of crap... I dont own a 7 series whatsoever.

#7 (permalink) Old 08-17-2004, 08:32 PM
Millions of them.

(Thread Starter)
I love this... he gave me a lesson on how to take care of others. bwuahahah I am more responsible,

#8 (permalink) Old 08-17-2004, 09:05 PM
3rd Gear Member

Tochenzo is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Tochenzo
if that was a true story, that would be scary to have a psycho try to kill you on the highway lol

Tony

National Capital Chapter BMW CCA #367673
1998 Hellrot 328i
#9 (permalink) Old 08-17-2004, 09:24 PM
Been here a while.

97alpineM3 is a name known to all 97alpineM3 is a name known to all 97alpineM3 is a name known to all 97alpineM3 is a name known to all 97alpineM3 is a name known to all 97alpineM3 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to 97alpineM3 Send a message via MSN to 97alpineM3
Dude you crack me up... hahahahhahahahahaha.... love the story..

1997 E36 M3 1990 E30 325i
#10 (permalink) Old 08-18-2004, 12:39 AM
2nd Gear Member

white 330ci is an unknown quantity at this point
#11 (permalink) Old 08-18-2004, 01:11 AM
1st Gear Member

Halon is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Halon Send a message via MSN to Halon Send a message via Yahoo to Halon
Quote:
Originally posted by Stuka@Aug 17 2004, 07:48 PM
ok nvm you live in kentucky. Hmm, where the hell did you find a 718?
what part of kentucky do you live in? I hope to shit you live far away from lexington. Don't need any crazy-ass bmw drivers putting other people in danger... He may have been dangerous as well, but intentionally driving unsafe and also causing an accident (Even indirectly) is NOT RESPONSIABLE DRIVING. >: / its people doing stuff like that, that really causes cops to have to crack down on other people. Geez. I don't want it to sound like I'm targeting you directly, but just don't do shiz like that on public roads with traffic... man...

[edit] man, I hope that really was a fake story. Anyhow, if you ever find yourself in lexington we should roll. I know some pretty cool country roads that are easy enough to lose yourself on. Just none of that crazy out of control shit >: /
#12 (permalink) Old 08-18-2004, 05:01 PM
1st Gear Member

TORQUE IS ON HEROIN. i just cracked the case. It all makes sense now... Pure, columbian heroin....

brilliant

#13 (permalink) Old 08-18-2004, 05:38 PM
Neutral Member

mixalot is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah I saw it happen. I was out cruising in my 350is on 24" rims.

Past ownership: 1987 325is, 1988 325i, 1995 325is, 1996 325i Convertible, 1994 325is.

Current ownership (wife's): 2006 X3 3.0i

Future ownership: 3-series of some sort

My office.
My law blog.
#14 (permalink) Old 08-18-2004, 08:02 PM
Millions of them.

(Thread Starter)
Halon, it's a fake story... Does a 718 even exist ? I am so full of BS every August... I had to let it out somewhere.

We can roll one day... like on a saturday or whatever... since I work sundays.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Driving Tales