BMW Werkz banner

Beemer B****

3K views 20 replies 18 participants last post by  triggrhaapi 
#1 ·
Last night I'm out with a friend driving his new Imprezza at warp factor 6 when we saw this really great looking girl in a convertible M3 sitting in the next lane at a set of lights... :D

She saw us looking (drooling) at her and as soon as the lights went amber she shot off with us in hot pursuit... :bravo

I have never, and I mean, NEVER seen anyone let alone a young gorgeous girl drive as dangerously as this chick..she was overtaking in non existent gaps, jumping lights and all sorts of craziness but she couldnt get rid of us! :screwy

Finally, we draw up alongside her at another set of lights and she winds down her window and screams "what the fuck are you looking at!" at my friend who is driving...

and he very calmly, slowly and with a big grin on his face says; -

"The car honey, the car" and you should have seen the look on her pretty little face!

Priceless!! :cheers

J...

See less See more
#3 ·
NICE! and I would say that was the most crazy chick driving because you have never seen my driving, hehehe everyone thinks there gonna die... I'm just aggressive and ride peoples asses like crazy but hey there doing like the speed LIMIT? that means move out of my way! and I have NEVER rearended anyone ::knock on wood::

~*Teg*~

"I know what a speed limit sign is... I just choose to ignore it!"

#7 ·
Originally posted by Halon@Aug 26 2004, 10:06 PM
I just thought I'd point out you mispelled "Bimmer" :p
there always has to be one person to be a dick :D

anyways, that was funny stuff, way for your friend to knock that chick's ego down a few pegs

#9 ·
Originally posted by sean+Aug 26 2004, 10:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sean @ Aug 26 2004, 10:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Halon@Aug 26 2004, 10:06 PM
I just thought I'd point out you mispelled "Bimmer" :p
there always has to be one person to be a dick :D

anyways, that was funny stuff, way for your friend to knock that chick's ego down a few pegs [/b][/quote]
Lol...it's not a problem...and anyway in the Uk we refer to them as Bimmers/Beemers/Zimmers/Blingers etc etc!! :D

J...

#10 ·
Originally posted by BMWbeauty416@Aug 26 2004, 12:40 PM
NICE! and I would say that was the most crazy chick driving because you have never seen my driving, hehehe everyone thinks there gonna die... I'm just aggressive and ride peoples asses like crazy but hey there doing like the speed LIMIT? that means move out of my way! and I have NEVER rearended anyone ::knock on wood::

~*Teg*~

Great story :rock

"~Teg~", riding someone's ass will most likely not make them speed up. Besides, 318ti is so slow that those people in Grand Marquis' can easily pull bus-lengths on you if you get too annoying for them.

#12 ·
Originally posted by Numark318i+Aug 27 2004, 06:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Numark318i @ Aug 27 2004, 06:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BMWbeauty416@Aug 26 2004, 11:40 AM

I love you... :naughty

lol

how old are you again.....lol j/p..jeez i wish i could find a girl that was like that [/b][/quote]
She's 20 and has a bf (who's getting quite popular on these boards ;))

That story was priceless. I wish I was there to see her reaction. :cheers :D

#20 ·
Originally posted by BMWbeauty416@Aug 26 2004, 11:40 AM

~*Teg*~

you prolly wont have problems riding peoples asses cuz you can stop 2x faster than they can hah.
My friend does it ALL the time in his truck.... what a moron.... and ironically he was driving besides me (tailgaiting someone) who "brake checked" him and he rear ended em... turns out the guy STOLE the car hahahahaha so it was all good... i guess?

these scary mexicans were riding my car's ass (while my dad was driving) and he braked harrrrrrd....omg my car!!!?!?!? but it was ok... *few*

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.