BMW Werkz banner

Alpina E39 540i Obliterates Clk 430 Coupe!

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  4evrwyntr 
#1 ·
Originally posted by ///M Power@Mar 27 2005, 01:50 AM
Well played torque.

so im shitafaced adn just came back froma awesome aprty. only nvm
[snapback]319215[/snapback]​
I just got back from my party.....
lite-weight! :p

got so drunk ended up sleeping over my boy's ex-girls apartment in Manhattan...don't ask, cuz' I don't remember what the fcuk happened...

But I must say I remembered seeing an awesome race while driving last night...a big white E39 540i was getting taunted by a moron in 2004 Merc CLK 430 coupe at a light in front of me. I was behind the CLK and he was reving it up and spinning the rear wheels in Neutral. I even honked him and flashed him cause his CLK looked like it was going to go backwards into me at one point....

Anyway the 540i had all the BMW roundels replaced with Alpina badges and and it had 4 rear pipes and a what looked like an M5 bodykit with lowered suspension. Also the tints were real dark...but I could see the driver shaking his head as I drove up after the CLK peeled off from the light as fast as his little engine could go as soon at it turned green.

So the 540i slides off slow and quiet and I come up in my little calypso red 318i along side and I'm like shit "hot ass car"....HESS I thought about you and what we were arguing about yesterday.

I assumed the guy in the 540i didn't want to race but then all off a sudden I hear some electrical shifting sound come from the 540i and the frame of the car perked up and literally sailed off so smooth and quiet as if the tires were gliding on air and it was gone in a flash.

At the next light I caught up to the CLK and I knew he got his ass whooped because we were both looking at rear end of the white 540i a quarter mile ahead sitting patiently at the next light. :clap2

So me and my boy start laughing over at the dude and his little fraternity sidekicks gummed up in the tight ass interior and then he starts reving it up like he wants to race me...but I let his monkey ass peel out by his lonesome....damn you HESS...if I had your car, I would have shown him and send his preppy ass home beaten twice by two BMWs....... :rock

You know HESS/TORQUE and ///M I must admit there may be something to all your "faster car" obsession.... :confused

anyway that 540i was hawt and looked even hawter dusting that CLK......I'm wondering now, like the prick in the CLK, what the fcuk could've been under the hood of an Alpina 540i with 4 exhaust pipes and M5 body??????? :idea2

anyone? :confused

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.