95m3t vs. e36 m3 - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
Driving Tales Talk about your driving stories in here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 07-26-2006, 11:49 AM
Keep it Copacetic

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ///M Power
(Thread Starter)
95m3t vs. e36 m3

Well I was driving on a freeway here in StL the other day with my friend. We had been to the salvage shop to pickuip a strut/sprign for his car.

I was in the number 2 lane on the freeway when a cosmos e36 M3 with double spoke II's pulls up next to me. I'm doing about 60mph and saw the car coming. I noticed the M3 had accelerated to pull up next to me and just chilled next to me. My friend looks over and to our surprise it was a mid 20s female driving, pretty good looking too. She pulls ahead a bit and puts her turn signal on to come into my lane. I look over my shoulder and change to the number 1 lane. As she came into the numbr 2 lane I noticed her car had an exhaust and clear corners. That's all I could see on her car.

In any case she then decelerates again next to me and we're doign 60 again. My friend drops his window and we hear her down shift. I do so aswell. She ends up downshifting all the way down to 2nd gear and 40 mph. The freeway seemed empty adn i'm actually known amongst my friends here in St. Louis for driving like a grandma, but I thought i'd just let this one go for shits and giggles.

I've dropped down to 3rd geard and about 40 mph, right when i hit 40 mph, she guns it hard. I quickyl scan to make sure no other cars have entered our little playign field and gun it in 3rd. She shifts to 3rd and my boost has kicked in adn im already next to her. I cut it off at 100 and quickly decelerated back down to nearly the speed limit.

And she pulls up next to me again. You should have seen the "wtf?" look on her face.

The rest of the few miles I had left on that freeway she basically just played follow the leader never going above 70 mph.

I guess it's kinda of a weiner kill story that really wasn't fair, but I dont street race often and that's abotu as exciting as my week gets in my car.

1995 BMW M3 Turbo - Dakar/Black
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 07-27-2006, 01:28 AM
Sodium Chloride

saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to saltshaker185 Send a message via MSN to saltshaker185
hey eric, why did you turbo your m3? just wondering... seems like you dont use it for more then grocery shopping...
#3 (permalink) Old 07-27-2006, 05:54 AM
5th Gear Member

Devinish is a splendid one to behold Devinish is a splendid one to behold Devinish is a splendid one to behold Devinish is a splendid one to behold Devinish is a splendid one to behold Devinish is a splendid one to behold Devinish is a splendid one to behold Devinish is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltshaker185
hey eric, why did you turbo your m3? just wondering... seems like you dont use it for more then grocery shopping...
He turbo'd it so he can make hot 20 yr old women look like ricer n00bs, DUH.

AND so he can have that avatar...

The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many', and the word 'ticks', meaning 'blood sucking parasites'.
#4 (permalink) Old 07-27-2006, 07:33 AM
2nd Gear Member

DIRTE30 has a reputation beyond repute DIRTE30 has a reputation beyond repute DIRTE30 has a reputation beyond repute DIRTE30 has a reputation beyond repute DIRTE30 has a reputation beyond repute DIRTE30 has a reputation beyond repute DIRTE30 has a reputation beyond repute DIRTE30 has a reputation beyond repute DIRTE30 has a reputation beyond repute DIRTE30 has a reputation beyond repute DIRTE30 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to DIRTE30
Should have asked her for the digits before you gave her a spanking! Mid 20's, good looking, drives an M3, likes to street race, came back for more after you gave her a spanking! Sounds like the perfect woman to me.
#5 (permalink) Old 07-27-2006, 10:47 AM
Keep it Copacetic

///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ///M Power
(Thread Starter)
lol dirte30. Funny storya ctually. The guy who was in my car is my roomate, and about 3 weeks ago we were driving in traffic on the freeway and we ended up gettign the number fo these two girls who were in the car next to us. It was 4pm and one was already drinking a beer! We never called but it's still a funny story.

1995 BMW M3 Turbo - Dakar/Black
#6 (permalink) Old 07-27-2006, 01:44 PM
Sodium Chloride

saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to saltshaker185 Send a message via MSN to saltshaker185
not to bash you or anything... but do you ever track your car or anything?? i mean id be too tempted to thrash my car if i had your setup...
#7 (permalink) Old 10-06-2006, 07:08 PM
n00b

ovidelaurel is on a distinguished road
#8 (permalink) Old 10-06-2006, 08:23 PM
5th Gear Member

e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to e30dream
this is the 2nd post ove seen by you ( ^^^ ) and they are all one smiley.

wtf?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Driving Tales