BMW Werkz banner

525i Vs Mk2 Golf Gl

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Torque 
#1 ·
I feel like such a tool; anyway here's what happened.

My car was acting up this morning... at first it seemed like my left front wheel was not tightened and it was wobbling. So I stopped to check it out - all good and I proceeded, but it was still bothering me.

Instead of taking normal way to school I went around where the road is 2 lanes in each direction with 45 speed limit. I found myself being first at the light... I accelerated rather quickly from there and then coasted to a stop at another light about a mile away. As I was doing so I saw lights coming up from behind fast. In the left lane next to me pulled up a red golf... Saw his front wheel and he had some BBS wheels and was lowered. Cool I think.

Light turns green and I wasn't thinking he was gonna punch it (I didn't see the driver - he was wearing a hoodie and messing with his stereo)... I slowly got on it and then he hit it :idea2 but my autotragic already went to 2nd at about 3k rpm... And i found myself in 2nd at 2000 rpm - FUCK. I hit it but shit wouldnt downshift and by the time he ran first out (he was stick) he was like 3 carlengths in front. It was really no race, but if I punched it from a stop I think I could've hung with him if not pull ahead.

I gotta take long way to school untill I get to properly run vs this guy... wanna see how my car does vs that VW.

:cya

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.