BMW Werkz banner

1999 M Coupe Vs 2000 Mustang Saleen

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  M5IAN 
#1 ·
So my friend just got this M coupe about 22 hours ago as i am writing this. He traded in his 1983 Porsche 928 S in for it and ohh was it a good move. So we are cruisin down this wide industrial road/45 mph speedlimits and 4 lanes at about 10 oclock and night when we see a yellow saleen sitting in a parkinlot. Having intake and exhaust and slammed suspension i told my friend to downshift to bring up the noise and he did. 3 second later the saleen is at our back bumper in 2nd ready to go. We put her in second at about 30 mph and take off. As were climbing to 70 mph we fly to 3rd as the saleen is dead even with us the whole time. Then my friend missed 3rd (*&* but the saleen hears it and slows up and we wait at the bottom of 3rd and run again all the way up to 100. We took him that time because he wasnt expecting us to return after out miss. After we infront we fly around some traffic at about 85 and he stays right up with us. Then to top it off a light turns read and we are right next to eachother. I look over an go WE MISSED 3rd and he goes i know u just get that? and i responded 6 hours ago. We wait and then the light turns green he gets a better launch partially because we didnt launch at all and we f*cking fllllooooor it. We absolutly nail first nail seconds going on strong our back bumper is even with his front. Then we hit 3rd roughly and more slowly and he pulls even then we hit about 75-80-90 mph and he starts to pull then about at 100 his back bumper clears our front and his exhaust is scccreaming and hes gone. We talked to him again and it turned out he had Borla cat bck and an intake, runnin about 355 at the wheels. A good race altogether and he knew bimmers to.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.