BMW Werkz banner

Triangle 3 spoke Sport Steering wheel

674 views 11 replies 2 participants last post by  woobiee 
#1 ·
its been sitting in my storage area, and I think its time for it to find a new owner. It came with my 3 series coupe; BMW Triangle shaped 3 spoke leather wrapped sport steering wheel. The wheel has multifunction buttons for the cruise control, volume/track control phone button, the usual. I am also including the airbag too! Both items are in prestine condition. ***This is a complete steering wheel assembly, meaning you dont need to buy anything to get it on, everything is included!*** Installation is not difficult, if you have a T25-T30 torx driver and a torque wrench with a 6inch+ extension, you are set to go. Im not 100% sure the retail on this but I would have to guess about $800-$1000 new/retail. If anyone is interested, i can post pictures.

Again not 100% sure, but I believe it is compatible with: E46 all model, all year, E36 (i think all model, all year), Z3/M coupe/roadster with multifunction wheel, (multifunction wheel prefered) In theory, this should work with E39s with multifunction steering wheels. I can investigate for your a particular model if requested

~Andy

#5 ·
sorry i didnt read all your questions:

"Why do you have it sitting around..was it the cars original steering wheel?"

Yes it was the original wheel that came with the car. I have it in storage because I have no use for it now. I have upgraded to the ///M3 steering wheel (see my sig). I kept it for some time to see if it could fit in our M roadster we just got, and it didnt. So I have decided to sell it.

Ill have this up for a few more days, then it will be on ebay :(

#6 ·
Thanks for the response..I like the wheel but it does not look like the sport wheel on the 03 models and I a mafraid to purchase and then not be able to use it..my wife would hit the roof...BTW very nice price

Have you had any problems with the dealer and warranty work since you upgrade to aftermarket sound system...esp since you chnaged the headunit?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.