BMW Werkz banner

Tms Performance Chip, E36 325i Obd1, 402 Dme

382 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Eggrolled211 
#1 ·
I am selling a Turner motorsport OBD1, 1992 325i/525i Chip for 402 DME's.. For those of you who have not heard of the TMS chip, it is said to be the BEST chip for e36 bmws by many sources.. I never got a chance to install it and now I am selling my car.. it has been four months since I bought the chip. If you would like pictures.. please, inquire. I would be willing to trade this for other items.. preferably audio equipment. In regards to price.. it is 160$ shipped.. or possibly, a good offer. I will ship UPS with tracking numbers because I hate it when people don't send me numbers.. Figure i'll start a trend.. for pictures, inquires or possible trades, email me @ nascam@gmail.com

#3 ·
I have a pretty good condition ADS 6channel amp...( ADS powerplate 6.25) I bought it for use but in great condition @ $190 then I hade to find the DIN Plug...bought that too separately for $40.00 . They're great for mids and tweets....I think it you can also bridge it for a small sub. wanna trade...I'll pay for shipping too etc. garaunteed NOT BUSTED or broken I too lazi to hook it up....lemme know

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.